Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-03-2007, 09:38 PM   #16
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board
Default Re: The Next Time Any Of You Decide To Make A Farewell Thread, Make A Video, Not A Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
Oh yeah

I forgot about that. Exposed!

That's really you?
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 10:40 PM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Next Time Any Of You Decide To Make A Farewell Thread, Make A Video, Not A Thread

This is about basketball?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 11:42 PM   #18
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Next Time Any Of You Decide To Make A Farewell Thread, Make A Video, Not A Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
That's really you?

I'll admit. Yes that's really me. My friend and I like making stupid pointless videos, so we decided to make that one.

It was completely random.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 01:02 AM   #19
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I'll admit. Yes that's really me. My friend and I like making stupid pointless videos, so we decided to make that one.

It was completely random.

I thought it was pretty funny.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 02:18 AM   #20
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32

That was crazy. Did you get voted for Prom King??? Just wondering.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 02:54 AM   #21
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerRaider
That was crazy. Did you get voted for Prom King??? Just wondering.

Nah. The add didn't work. :P

Lots of people voted for me, just not enough to win prom king. There were like 8 guys in the race, and I finished like 4th, so didn't feel to bad about not winning. Besides all the other guys started avertising like one week prior, I did it like 2 days before voting.

Still, lots of fun.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:20 AM   #22
LakerRaider
Great college starter

Quote:
Nah. The add didn't work. :P

Lots of people voted for me, just not enough to win prom king. There were like 8 guys in the race, and I finished like 4th, so didn't feel to bad about not winning. Besides all the other guys started avertising like one week prior, I did it like 2 days before voting.

Still, lots of fun.

That's cool man, at least you had fun.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:23 AM   #23
ElPigto
*****istrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerRaider
That's cool man, at least you had fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhvTd5T_lNs

Here is another one my friend and I made. It was for a scholarship entry. I didn't really know how to act someone drunk since I've never drank in my life, but I guess I worked with what I had.

We didn't win, because the videos that were entered were superior to ours, but since this was our first work with a video, we were proud of it.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:31 AM   #24
LakerRaider
Great college starter

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhvTd5T_lNs

Here is another one my friend and I made. It was for a scholarship entry. I didn't really know how to act someone drunk since I've never drank in my life, but I guess I worked with what I had.

We didn't win, because the videos that were entered were superior to ours, but since this was our first work with a video, we were proud of it.

Cool man. Good job. Keep it up.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:41 AM   #25
Adam Morrison
Banned

Adam Morrison has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Lots of people voted for me, just not enough to win prom king.

You run and throw like a girl. Should have applied for prom queen instead.
Adam Morrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:28 AM   #26
ElPigto
*****istrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Morrison
You run and throw like a girl. Should have applied for prom queen instead.

It's called exxagerating.
Old 02-04-2007, 08:58 PM   #27
LakerRaider
Great college starter

Quote:
Wow that's pretty sad.

I feel bad for whoever made that video. I have couple of videos on YouTube, I'd probably get ridiculed since most of yall don't know me and probably wouldn't enjoy the humor in my videos.

BTW, here is a video of someone who made fun of this video and decided to make his own video as a farewell thread, pretty funny if you ask me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWQ9h...elated&search=

That was crazy.
Old 02-05-2007, 03:32 AM   #28
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

Like a few on the youtube comments....I used to hit up that board a few years ago and yes, it was quite possibly the funniest & best message board I've ever been a part of. There were some hilarious characters on there.......

I remember there was this guy who claimed to be middle eastern and that he hated himself so much for it. He would come on every day starting threads about how he was going to kill himself and that "This time it's for real".......then like an hour later he's posting "original poetry" that were obviously Bob Dylan songs. Real split-personality type. Dude had like 10 handles and he would start threads and argue with himself for days....

But this guy right here.........WOW.

Read he made it to the frontpage of Ebaums.......

RIP, little man

Last edited by Take Your Lumps : 02-05-2007 at 03:45 AM.
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: