Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Rob Ryan Fired

Source: Adam Schefter
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:10 PM   #2
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rob Ryan Fired

Wrong Ryan.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:22 PM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rex is never getting fired, he owns the Jets practically. Woody adopted him i think. That press conference today was beyond ridiculous.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:38 PM   #4
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

lmao and garrett stays? jerry at it again
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:41 PM   #5
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

They might finally start getting some QB pressure now.

"I inherited a team that was 31st in the league in defense and made them better. I (expletive) made them a hell of a lot better. I'll be out of work for like five minutes." -- Rob Ryan

Full of shit, Cowboys were never that bad. They only did that bad in the year prior to Ryan because Romo was injured, so obviously the opposing team had more time of possession.

Last edited by bigkingsfan : 01-08-2013 at 08:51 PM.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:25 PM   #6
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wonder if he wants to be a GM. I am sure Rex could get him the job with the Jets.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:39 PM   #7
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Maybe they'll let Garrett run the offense AND defense now
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:46 PM   #8
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm not a fan of this move...half of our starting D was injured at the end of the year, it was basically a team of 3rd string scrubs vs. the Skins

and at the start of the year, when 100% healthy, our D was a top-5 defense

sigh...I'll judge this move better when I see who his replacement is

and Rob is right, he will get a new job quick...I think he will eventually be a HC
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:51 PM   #9
Michael_Wilbon
Great young streetballer

Michael_Wilbon has not been impressing people

If Romo doesn't throw 3 int's in the game against Washington and blow the Cowboys playoff chances then Ryan never gets fired.
Michael_Wilbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:57 PM   #10
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

just once i would like to hear Rob Ryan say: "Yeah well, thats, just, like your opinion, man"
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:43 PM   #11
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Apparently Jerry cited the losses to the Seahawks and Bears as big reasons why he fired Ryan. Ya know, the games where the special teams were terrible and Romo threw 5 interceptions.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:58 PM   #12
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Does Jason Garrett have any say over who his staff are?

If I was a HC, I'd like to be the one who had the decision to retain or get rid of my assistants.

I think this is my biggest beefs with Jerry, he steps on the coaches toes way too much.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:27 AM   #13
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Apparently Jerry cited the losses to the Seahawks and Bears as big reasons why he fired Ryan. Ya know, the games where the special teams were terrible and Romo threw 5 interceptions.
Our D was actually awful against the Bears...Marshall went nuts and Cutler went into that game the lowest rated QB in the NFL and had a great game.

Also he was sacked like once and the Bear oline was notorious for poor protection.

I still like Rob though, and he had plenty of great games
Old 01-10-2013, 12:30 AM   #14
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Does Jason Garrett have any say over who his staff are?

If I was a HC, I'd like to be the one who had the decision to retain or get rid of my assistants.

I think this is my biggest beefs with Jerry, he steps on the coaches toes way too much.
I think Garrett is getting fired too

Holmgren wants the Dallas job
Old 01-10-2013, 02:59 AM   #15
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I think Garrett is getting fired too

Holmgren wants the Dallas job

I think that might be what these moves are pointing toward. Get rid of these guys now so when a new HC steps in they can have a say on who they would be comfortable with in these coaching spots.

IMHO Garret is the #1 problem with the Cowboys. I don't have anything against him as a person, he seems like a good guy just in over his head. I don't think he's a good fit as a HC for this team.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: