Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-08-2013, 10:04 PM   #1
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default I'll say it right now...the Lakers season, and hopes of making the playoffs are done.

This team's defense is atrocious. Their offensive sets are all over the place, and their cohesion is a mess.

They're tired, old, and you can see them losing motivation game to game. Now, three of their primary (and pretty much, only) bigs are all injured in ONE game?

That is a sure sign that it just isnt meant to be. They need to start thinking about what the cards hold for next season.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:05 PM   #2
BMOGEFan
Banned

BMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputation
Default Re: I'll say it right now...the Lakers season, and hopes of making the playoffs are done.

dump dwight

wait a year and you have the biggest capspace in the league.
BMOGEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:05 PM   #3
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter

Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: I'll say it right now...the Lakers season, and hopes of making the playoffs are done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
This team's defense is atrocious. Their offensive sets are all over the place, and their cohesion is a mess.

They're tired, old, and you can see them losing motivation game to game. Now, three of their primary (and pretty much, only) bigs are all injured in ONE game?

That is a sure sign that it just isnt meant to be. They need to start thinking about what the cards hold for next season.
LA BABY!!!!!
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:07 PM   #4
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Im just blown away by how bad that defense is....dont get me started on their offense. Its a mess in itself, but my god, that defense

Is it the coach? Is it the old and tired legs? Hell, even the YOUNGER players the lakers have dont play defense!

Do any of you suppose management knows they blew it when they brought in D'Antoni?

Im not saying its just coach's fault here, because it sure the hell isnt, but I marvel at the fact that he continues to fail himself into better jobs throughout the NBA.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:08 PM   #5
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter

Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
Im just blown away by how bad that defense is....dont get me started on their offense. Its a mess in itself, but my god, that defense

Is it the coach? Is it the old and tired legs? Hell, even the YOUNGER players the lakers have dont play defense!

Do any of you suppose management knows they blew it when they brought in D'Antoni?

Im not saying its just coach's fault here, because it sure the hell isnt, but I marvel at the fact that he continues to fail himself into better jobs throughout the NBA.
Really hurts Kobe's legacy IMO.
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:12 PM   #6
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
Really hurts Kobe's legacy IMO.

I dont know...Im unsure of that, as I see Kobe and Nash being the two playing well....However, what hurts is him reverting to his style of Kobe ball, and launching up shots all over the place. It's a mess all the way around. I believe it does hit his legacy a bit.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:20 PM   #7
Noof
Local High School Star

Noof is considered somewhat coolNoof is considered somewhat cool

Yeah, we have no chance of making the playoffs IMO. Crazy...

I hope we get a new coach in the offseason.
Noof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:22 PM   #8
Jolokia
Serious playground baller

Jolokia has decent reputationJolokia has decent reputation

What happens to the legacy of Kobe, Dwight, and Nash?
Jolokia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:25 PM   #9
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I put a lot of the blame on dantoni and a good amount on bad luck. Injury riddled season but even when healthy things dont click
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:22 AM   #10
Hizack
Kids at the park dunk on me

Hizack has decent reputationHizack has decent reputation

what?
Hizack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: