Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2013, 12:04 AM   #16
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star
 
oh the horror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 12,982
Default Re: Harden > Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
Tonight it definitely looked like it.

Kobe's still had the better season so far though by a decent amount.



Not to mention, uh....an entire career.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:09 AM   #17
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!
 
rhythmic †hesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: manhattan, ny
Posts: 2,422
Default Re: Harden > Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
I said a month ago that Harden was 2 behind Kobe, but since then I changed my mind. Harden is much more complete, a true closer, gets his teammates involved. He is better. Give him prime Shaq or Dwight and you would see greatness.

What are you guys smoking tonight?

26.4 PPG - 5.3 APG - 4.2 RPG - 23.5 PER - 45 FG% - 36 3PT% - 86 FT% - 3.5 TO - 2.0 SPG - 38 MPG

30.5 PPG - 4.8 APG - 5.2 RPG - 25.5 PER - 48 FG% - 36 3PT% - 85 FT% - 3.4 TO - 1.5 SPG - 39 MPG

Previous 2 meetings:

Kobe - 39 points, 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals, 3 turnovers, (14 for 31).
Harden - 15 points, 10 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal, 4 turnovers (3 for 19).

Kobe - 22 points, 11 rebounds, 11 assists, 3 steals, 3 turnovers (9 for 18)
Harden - 20 points, 2 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 steal, 5 turnovers (7 for 18)

Yeah Harden is really #1 SG in the league, right guys?
Quit overreacting over tonight's game, geez.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:14 AM   #18
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star
 
chazzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: LA
Posts: 10,926
Default Re: Harden > Kobe

Tonight for sure, not for the year though
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:16 AM   #19
red1
Dinosaurs
 
red1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 10,698
Default Re: Harden > Kobe

kobe is still better. not for long the n*gga is 34
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:18 AM   #20
StateOfMind12
Banned
 
StateOfMind12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,837
Default Re: Harden > Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
kobe is still better. not for long the n*gga is 34
Harden is like 23

Harden has the young hard dick, Kobe has an old saggy one. Harden is better.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:19 AM   #21
Doctor Rivers
Good college starter
 
Doctor Rivers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,076
Default Re: Harden > Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
Harden is like 23

Harden has the young hard dick, Kobe has an old saggy one. Harden is better.

uhh
Doctor Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:21 AM   #22
DMV2
NBA Stats Watcher
 
DMV2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,441
Default Re: Harden > Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
What are you guys smoking tonight?

26.4 PPG - 5.3 APG - 4.2 RPG - 23.5 PER - 45 FG% - 36 3PT% - 86 FT% - 3.5 TO - 2.0 SPG - 38 MPG

30.5 PPG - 4.8 APG - 5.2 RPG - 25.5 PER - 48 FG% - 36 3PT% - 85 FT% - 3.4 TO - 1.5 SPG - 39 MPG

Previous 2 meetings:

Kobe - 39 points, 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals, 3 turnovers, (14 for 31).
Harden - 15 points, 10 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal, 4 turnovers (3 for 19).

Kobe - 22 points, 11 rebounds, 11 assists, 3 steals, 3 turnovers (9 for 18)
Harden - 20 points, 2 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 steal, 5 turnovers (7 for 18)

Yeah Harden is really #1 SG in the league, right guys?
Quit overreacting over tonight's game, geez.
I don't know if stats can really determine who's having the better season because the Rockets are blowing out teams on half of their wins anyway.

Harden sits when his team gets a 10+ point lead late in the 4th. Kobe would still be on the the floor majority of the time.

Plus, Harden is taking 5 less shots per game in spite of having Lin as his #2 option. Kobe is still jacking up 22 shots a night with Dwight. It should actually be the other way around. Harden should be taking more shots b/c of Lin's shitty offense. Kobe should be taking less shot b/c he has the best center in the league, or at least he(DH12) was until he showed in LA.

Last edited by DMV2 : 01-09-2013 at 12:25 AM.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:22 AM   #23
upside24
Aspire To Be Great
 
upside24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,532
Default Re: Harden > Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
Harden is like 23

Harden has the young hard dick, Kobe has an old saggy one. Harden is better.
Dude likes that Harden dick.
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:24 AM   #24
StateOfMind12
Banned
 
StateOfMind12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,837
Default Re: Harden > Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by upside24
Dude likes that Harden dick.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:26 AM   #25
HorryIsMyMVP
Good college starter
 
HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,458
Default Re: Harden > Kobe

Kobe is better at padding stats though. That is all that truly matters.
HorryIsMyMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:28 AM   #26
upside24
Aspire To Be Great
 
upside24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,532
Default Re: Harden > Kobe

Harden had a geat game.

He is deadly in transition. One of the most explosive scorers.
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:28 AM   #27
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star
 
Heavincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 12,367
Default Re: Harden > Kobe

Is RG talking about ***** again?
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:29 AM   #28
TylerOO
Wake me up in June
 
TylerOO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,346
Default Re: Harden > Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
Harden is like 23

Harden has the young hard dick, Kobe has an old saggy one. Harden is better.
TylerOO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:33 AM   #29
DMV2
NBA Stats Watcher
 
DMV2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,441
Default Re: Harden > Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
I don't know if stats can really determine who's having the better season because the Rockets are blowing out teams on half of their wins anyway.

Harden sits when his team gets a 10+ point lead late in the 4th. Kobe would still be on the the floor majority of the time.

Plus, Harden is taking 5 less shots per game in spite of having Lin as his #2 option. Kobe is still jacking up 22 shots a night with Dwight. It should actually be the other way around. Harden should be taking more shots b/c of Lin's shitty offense. Kobe should be taking less shot b/c he has the best center in the league, or at least he(DH12) was until he showed in LA.
P.S. 21-14 with Lin, Asik and Parsons as his supporting cast.

Compared to under .500 with Howard, Gasol and Nash.

I never see anybody posting Lin > Nash, or Asik > Howard, or Parsons > Gasol so I doubt Harden has the better supporting cast.

Like it or not, the Beard is carrying a former third-stringer and an overpaid + overhyped former undrafted benchwarmer, and a skinny whiteboy. While Kobe has 3 former All-Stars(incl. two soon-to-be HOFers) as his teammates.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:33 AM   #30
upside24
Aspire To Be Great
 
upside24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,532
Default Re: Harden > Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
Strange reply given the subject matter.

Do you long to be near the beard?
upside24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:26 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy