Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-09-2013, 12:30 AM   #1
Round Mound
College superstar

Round Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation here
Default Dennis Rodman's (13pts/21rebs) Incredible Defense on Shaq (1996 Playoffs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg3BiOw4TWo

Round Mound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:51 AM   #2
jstern
Great college starter

jstern has decent reputation
Default Re: Dennis Rodman's (13pts/21rebs) Incredible Defense on Shaq (1996 Playoffs)

Nice, a Rodman centric video. And you know what I hate? People who have never seen Rodman play who think he was an offensive liability because he didn’t look to score. They are so beyond wrong, ignorant of the situation. That's why it's so wrong for people to talk about eras they never saw, because their opinions are based on speculations.

Last edited by jstern : 01-09-2013 at 12:53 AM.
jstern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:56 AM   #3
Round Mound
College superstar

Round Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Dennis Rodman's (13pts/21rebs) Incredible Defense on Shaq (1996 Playoffs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstern
Nice, a Rodman centric video. And you know what I hate? People who have never seen Rodman play who think he was an offensive liability because he didnít look to score. They are so beyond wrong, ignorant of the situation.

People Who Say This are Just Kids That Need To Get Their Ears Pulled.

Dennis Was Incredible 6`6 1/2 ft and 220 lbs but It Seemed He Was 6`10 ft and 270 lbs of how Strong Body Wise He Was.

Also...Notice the Contact Allowed in the Paint Between Dennis and Shaq? And That Was the 90's Which Was Softer than the 80s and 70s!

Today`s PFs and Cs are SGs because of These Pusssy Rules.
Round Mound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:06 AM   #4
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Round Mound
People Who Say This are Just Kids That Need To Get Their Ears Pulled.

Dennis Was Incredible 6`6 1/2 ft and 220 lbs but It Seemed He Was 6`10 ft and 270 lbs of how Strong Body Wise He Was.

Also...Notice the Contact Allowed in the Paint Between Dennis and Shaq? And That Was the 90's Which Was Softer than the 80s and 70s!

Today`s PFs and Cs are SGs because of These Pusssy Rules.
I wouldnt call the 90s softer than the decades before.

But great video. Rodman dominated that game. As well as the 96 finals. I do feel he deserved
the finals MVP as well.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:12 AM   #5
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
I wouldnt call the 90s softer than the decades before.

But great video. Rodman dominated that game. As well as the 96 finals. I do feel he deserved
the finals MVP as well.
This

That was the most obvious robbery in the history of finals MVP..

Jordan won it base on reputation..
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:18 AM   #6
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation

Shaq had 27 points on 13-21 FG(62%) in this game
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:20 AM   #7
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteballer
Shaq had 27 points on 13-21 FG(62%) in this game
Most of that was on Longley.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:56 AM   #8
hitmanyr2k
Complete Player

hitmanyr2k is a pretty well-respected posterhitmanyr2k is a pretty well-respected posterhitmanyr2k is a pretty well-respected poster

My all-time favorite Rodman postgame interview after the Bulls had the huge comeback win against the '97 Lakers. Gets in a dig at Shaq and that smile at the end always cracks me up.

http://youtu.be/58S0gmfYSg0?t=9m35s
hitmanyr2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:03 AM   #9
Poetry
High School Varsity 6th Man

Poetry is considered somewhat coolPoetry is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBE143
This

That was the most obvious robbery in the history of finals MVP..

Jordan won it base on reputation..

Please explain why you believe this is the case. I know you're only 15-16, but maybe you have a decent argument.
Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:08 AM   #10
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetry
Please explain why you believe this is the case. I know you're only 15-16, but maybe you have a decent argument.
Becos everyone who watched that game knew that Rodman was the real FMVP.. I recommend you to watch the game, looks like you still haven't watch it..
Old 01-09-2013, 02:10 AM   #11
Poetry
High School Varsity 6th Man

Poetry is considered somewhat coolPoetry is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Becos everyone who watched that game knew that Rodman was the real FMVP.. I recommend you to watch the game, looks like you still haven't watch it..

I want you to explain, please. Since you were around back then and all...seeing as how you're 16-years-old.
Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:18 AM   #12
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

Quote:
I want you to explain, please. Since you were around back then and all...seeing as how you're 16-years-old.
Its the majority's opinion even the opponent coach G. Karl believes Rodman was the FMVP.. Is that enuff?

Ever heard of replayed footage? No need to be alive back then to know who's the real fmvp.. Just like I said, watch the game and you will know what Im talking about..
Old 01-09-2013, 02:24 AM   #13
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Dont respond to trolls (or Pauk in this case). You're welcome.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:34 AM   #14
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Dont respond to trolls (or Pauk in this case). You're welcome.

Trolls? We're having a legit basketball discussion here.. I know you're not a troll but sometimes people like you makes this board unbearable..
Old 01-09-2013, 02:49 AM   #15
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Trolls? We're having a legit basketball discussion here.. I know you're not a troll but sometimes people like you makes this board unbearable..

Quit insulting people's intelligence, Pauk. You're not fooling anybody w/ this lame gimmick.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: