Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-09-2013, 03:01 AM   #16
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Dennis Rodman's (13pts/21rebs) Incredible Defense on Shaq (1996 Playoffs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Quit insulting people's intelligence, Pauk. You're not fooling anybody w/ this lame gimmick.
Pauk that f*gg*t LeBrontard, dont make me laugh..

If you dont have anything to contribute in this board.. Please.. Im beggin you, dont post shit like that anymore.. People will just notice your lack of knowledge for the game.. Dont make it obvious..
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:14 AM   #17
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Dennis Rodman's (13pts/21rebs) Incredible Defense on Shaq (1996 Playoffs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBE143
Pauk that f*gg*t LeBrontard, dont make me laugh..

If you dont have anything to contribute in this board.. Please.. Im beggin you, dont post shit like that anymore.. People will just notice your lack of knowledge for the game.. Dont make it obvious..

Let go of the hate. You're only hurting yourself, Pauk.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:20 AM   #18
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy

Let go of the hate. You're only hurting yourself, Pauk.
Not that shit again..

Im just wasting my precious time replying to people like you who cant understand..

Zzz
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:44 AM   #19
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteballer
Shaq had 27 points on 13-21 FG(62%) in this game

I was just about to ask what Shaq's stat line was, because I knew it would be good.

Rodman was a great rebounder, and a good defender. I wouldn't call him a liability on offense, but he certainly wasn't a threat as long as you kept him off the boards (easier said than done).
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:57 AM   #20
Soundwave
College superstar

Soundwave is considered somewhat coolSoundwave is considered somewhat coolSoundwave is considered somewhat cool

He destroyed Orlando.
Soundwave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:02 AM   #21
scandisk_
Banned (lol)

scandisk_ is considered somewhat coolscandisk_ is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBE143
Not that shit again..

Im just wasting my precious time replying to people like you who cant understand..

Zzz

PAUK MAH MAN!!

how's your genkhis account? Looks like you're multi-trolling these days
scandisk_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:28 AM   #22
Trentknicks
Banned

Trentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected poster

Can't be the playoffs, the Shaq Lakers and Jordan Bulls never met in the playoffs.
Trentknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:00 AM   #23
Mrofir
National High School Star

Mrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentknicks
Can't be the playoffs, the Shaq Lakers and Jordan Bulls never met in the playoffs.

umm watch the video and you will be enlightened. This is a cool thread though and nice link. I can answer the fmvp question - it was a tossup between jordan and rodman imo, but there was a sequence in which rodman utterly destroyed (mental breakdown) one of the sonics players while someone was taking free throws. I can't remember who it was.. but it was at that moment, rooting hardcore against the bulls, that I realized there was no chance they would lose.

edit: here we go lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htRsHwtsWic

another edit holy crap it was worse than i remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPejpJOJJjU

Last edited by Mrofir : 01-09-2013 at 05:06 AM.
Mrofir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:02 AM   #24
scandisk_
Banned (lol)

scandisk_ is considered somewhat coolscandisk_ is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrofir
umm watch the video and you will be enlightened. This is a cool thread though and nice link. I can answer the fmvp question - it was a tossup between jordan and rodman imo, but there was a sequence in which rodman utterly destroyed (mental breakdown) one of the sonics players while someone was taking free throws. I can't remember who it was.. but it was at that moment, rooting hardcore against the bulls, that I realized there was no chance they would lose.

Frank Brickowski
scandisk_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:09 AM   #25
Mrofir
National High School Star

Mrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandisk_
Frank Brickowski

ding ding ding, man these are some classic moments. Mixed feelings watching it, on one hand, those Bulls teams just had it all, must've been fun to be a bulls fan. On the other hand, I wasn't and I hate them.
Mrofir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:30 PM   #26
Poetry
High School Varsity 6th Man

Poetry is considered somewhat coolPoetry is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrofir
I can answer the fmvp question - it was a tossup between jordan and rodman imo, but there was a sequence in which rodman utterly destroyed (mental breakdown) one of the sonics players while someone was taking free throws. I can't remember who it was.. but it was at that moment, rooting hardcore against the bulls, that I realized there was no chance they would lose.

I watched the series, watched it live, watched that Bulls team in person during the regular season, so i know some of the arguments that arose at different junctures during that series and the praise given to Rodman, again after specific games.

I just wanted to hear Kobe143 make an argument, instead of blindly agreeing with someone else.

Which is basketball knowledge of the lowest order.

His argument was basically: Because everyone else, including George Karl, said so. Which is an exaggeration. I believe even Kemp got a few votes for FMVP.

I respect opinions, so long as someone is capable of backing it up with their own arguments, instead of latching on to someone else's.

I wanted to hear his breakdown, not anyone else, not even George Karl's (who, mind you, reportedly thought Melo's 37 points on 81% shooting was as impressive as Kobe's 81 points ). I don't know that i would take Karl's word as the authoritative statement on anything.

I just find it interesting that people are willing to agree with anything that fits their beliefs without backing it up in detail, preferably, their own detail. So i was calling him out.

I'm not saying i agree or disagree with the opinion, but if someone is going to make a claim like that, they ought to back it up.

I give Kobe143 a pass, because he's just a kid, but that's no way to go through life. The ability to make an argument counts for a lot.
Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:30 PM   #27
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Thanks mound.....

he was a once in a lifetime player ...the heart athleticism and drive to rebound was amazing.

greatest Defender of his generation......Da Worm!!
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: