Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-09-2013, 07:52 PM   #286
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: MLB Thread 2013

Jered Weaver broke his left elbow (non-throwing elbow) and will be out for at least 4 weeks.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:08 PM   #287
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anibal with another nice outting; shutting down the new look Jays.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:07 PM   #288
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
That called third strike in the Rays-Rangers game was absolutely ridiculous. It wasn't even remotely close. I honestly think that Ump should be fired, there's no place for that in MLB.

Just saw it. That call was so bad that I actually lol'd when I saw it.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #289
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

I think the catcher dropping the ball makes it look a lot worse than it actually was, as i said i can see why the ump made the call but it was still a ball in my book.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:07 PM   #290
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

James McDonald clearly doesn't have it tonight. Now its just a question of how many innings we can get out of him.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:19 PM   #291
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

On top of going to Dodger Stadium, I'll complete my California stadium checklist with a trip to Angel stadium for the Angels vs. Oakland. It's pretty nice to be able to see the A's at Angel stadium then, when I get back home to Northern California Friday, see them play in Oakland again on Saturday.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:09 AM   #292
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
On top of going to Dodger Stadium, I'll complete my California stadium checklist with a trip to Angel stadium for the Angels vs. Oakland. It's pretty nice to be able to see the A's at Angel stadium then, when I get back home to Northern California Friday, see them play in Oakland again on Saturday.

A's/Angels
than Tigers/A's are some nice series to take in live

Shame that the Coliseum is not what it used to be to watch baseball. Maybe if the Raiders ever get their own place the A's can renovate it and tear down mount davis similar to what the Angels did to renovate after the Rams left.

is saturday, Anderson/Verlander???
Old 04-10-2013, 09:14 AM   #293
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
A's/Angels

Shame that the Coliseum is not what it used to be to watch baseball. Maybe if the Raiders ever get their own place the A's can renovate it and tear down mount davis similar to what the Angels did to renovate after the Rams left.

Wow I looked at the schedule wrong, I thought I would be seeing Colon pitch, but that's Friday so you're right it is Verlander/Anderson which should be awesome. The Coliseum isn't the most aesthetically pleasing place to watch a game, but I've been there enough to grow some sort of fondness for it. Doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to the day when they get a new place though because I definitely am, ill just miss the $2 tickets
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:02 PM   #294
MMM
877-954-1893

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Wow I looked at the schedule wrong, I thought I would be seeing Colon pitch, but that's Friday so you're right it is Verlander/Anderson which should be awesome. The Coliseum isn't the most aesthetically pleasing place to watch a game, but I've been there enough to grow some sort of fondness for it. Doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to the day when they get a new place though because I definitely am, ill just miss the $2 tickets

I like the sounds of the horns and drums, but I am disappointed that there isn't more of that when ever it is a packed house. I forgot how loud the Coliseum can get until the last 3 games/playoffs but just imagine if there were more horns/drums.

Verlander/Anderson should be great, I always have a question in my mind of how that ALDS would of turned out if we could of got our rotation in a more optimal setting.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:04 PM   #295
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Was all excited for Tigers-Jays free game of the day on MLB.tv only to be rain delayed!
Old 04-10-2013, 03:48 PM   #296
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

And we're back!
Old 04-10-2013, 04:01 PM   #297
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
A's/Angels

I'm actually hoping the A's move. San Jose seems like a pipe dream at this point though.

The Coliseum is just... it's not good. BUT cheap ass baseball!
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:04 PM   #298
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jays win with Buehrle on the mound vs a good right-handed hitting lineup? I'll take that since it's going to be VERY rare this year. The Jays bats need to be ready to pound out a good 6-10 runs for each one of his starts.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:17 PM   #299
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Harper just crushed a HR. Dude is killing it to start the year.
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:37 PM   #300
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Evan Gattis is a stud. Not your typical young prospect since he's 26 and had that whole drug problem run-in with the law thing that set his career back...but he's crushing the ball right now. He's got 22 AB's this year, and he's hit his 3rd HR, 6 RBI, and is hitting .409.
KG215 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: