Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-10-2013, 09:04 PM   #301
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputation
Default Re: MLB Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
I'm actually hoping the A's move. San Jose seems like a pipe dream at this point though.

The Coliseum is just... it's not good. BUT cheap ass baseball!

I hope the A's stay, a lot of great baseball in the east bay
early 70 A's
late80's/ealry 90's A's

i really hope they can get the a park in Oakland or the surrounding areas
or
renovate the coliseum if the Raiders ever move out
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:26 AM   #302
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
I hope the A's stay, a lot of great baseball in the east bay
early 70 A's
late80's/ealry 90's A's

i really hope they can get the a park in Oakland or the surrounding areas
or
renovate the coliseum if the Raiders ever move out

I understand the history. Trust me I do.

But I also understand that the market may, more than likely, increase if they find another home.

I would actually prefer that if they stay close enough they just continue to be the Oakland A's. Or like the Fremont A's of Oakland in San Jose.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:40 AM   #303
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
I understand the history. Trust me I do.

But I also understand that the market may, more than likely, increase if they find another home.

I would actually prefer that if they stay close enough they just continue to be the Oakland A's. Or like the Fremont A's of Oakland in San Jose.

East Bay Athletics of Oakland @ Fremont
or
South Bay Athletics of Oakland @ San Jose
Old 04-11-2013, 01:42 AM   #304
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

the braves are f*cking disgusting this year
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:55 AM   #305
MMM
877-954-1893

lol, Lets go Oakland chants in Anaheim
Old 04-11-2013, 05:22 PM   #306
The GM
#ballislife

The GM is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Interesting news as it looks like Wheeler and d'Arnaud for Stanton could possibly come to fruition somewhere down the road. Also Cargo is on the Mets radar but they don't know what the asking price would be for him if he were to come available.

No way I'd give up both Wheeler and d'Arnaud for overrated Cargo but for Stanton maybe, the Mets do need a big slugger in that line-up to protect Wright.
The GM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:29 PM   #307
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Photos of Marlins Park This Year
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:27 AM   #308
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

What a silly brawl. Quentin mad because Greinke hits him in a 2-1 game in the 6th with 1 on. Why the **** would he hit him intentionally there. Now I lost Greinke for the night on my fantasy team. The Dodgers better hold on for the win. God damnit Quentin.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:55 AM   #309
MMM
877-954-1893

The A's are raking

Quote:
The #Athletics lead the Majors with 66 runs. The next closest AL teams (#Orioles and #Yankees) have 49.

#Athletics sweep the #Angels, outscoring them 28-11, and have won 8 in a row.

The #Athletics have 16 hits for the second straight night. Total on the season: 103, which leads the Majors.

- Jane Lee

Quote:
The A's have outscored their opponents by 33 runs. Seven major league teams have not yet scored 33 runs.

Quote:
The #Athletics finish the road trip 6-0, just the 3rd time in Oakland history the A's have gone undefeated on a trip of six or more games.

Big series vs. Det this weekend, well as "big" as big can be for an April series.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:52 PM   #310
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Carlos Quentin is an idiot. If I was a Dodger fan or anyone in that organization, I'd be furious. For a guy that gets hit so often and given the game situation, he's an idiot for charging the mound. Even though we all know it won't happen, he should get a more severe that usual suspension.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:57 PM   #311
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A's are about to get the pitching trifecta. Should be a good series.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:22 PM   #312
MMM
877-954-1893

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
A's are about to get the pitching trifecta. Should be a good series.

Yea, the Tigers got their best pitchers lined up so it will be a challenge. It is still early but these two teams could be the best in the league and a potential ALCS.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:24 PM   #313
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Carlos Quentin is an idiot. If I was a Dodger fan or anyone in that organization, I'd be furious. For a guy that gets hit so often and given the game situation, he's an idiot for charging the mound. Even though we all know it won't happen, he should get a more severe that usual suspension.

Quentin hovers over the damn plate and is constantly getting hit. What he pulled yesterday was complete b.s. Suspension should be very severe.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:24 PM   #314
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts

They're the embarrassment of baseball.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:27 PM   #315
AngelEyes
Sentenza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
the braves are f*cking disgusting this year

Justin Upton was the big acquisition. The D-Backs were stupid to give up on him this soon. The former #1 overall pick who had an MVP type year two years ago and you trade him away because he isn't a "grinder"? Ridiculous.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: