Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-22-2013, 11:23 PM   #421
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MLB Thread 2013

Did Jays contact the same disease from the Raptors, loving to lose close games?
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:47 PM   #422
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation

Mike Napoli is an RBI machine. He looks to be a great signing so far. Victorino is playing well also, love what he brings to the team.

Nice to see WMB finally do something, he had been in a terrible slump since his 3 homer game against the Blue Jays.
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:43 PM   #423
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Justin Upton homered again...10 HR's and just 14 RBI. Will someone please get on base for the guy?

Also, I guess balls don't die in cold weather in Coors the same way they do in other places. Braves homered twice in the 2nd inning in 23 degree weather.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:52 PM   #424
KG215

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not too often you see a game end on a catcher throwing out someone trying to steal. If it was 23 for the afternoon game of the double header, I hate to think about how cold it's going to be for game 2 tonight. The players are probably going to be miserable.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:13 PM   #425
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Another HR for Justin Upton, now he has 11, he's fvcking insane.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:20 PM   #426
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Another HR for Justin Upton, now he has 11, he's fvcking insane.

He is going to end up with 40 HRs and 65 RBIs
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:48 PM   #427
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

"Not a good season at all. Poor RBI skills."
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:34 PM   #428
KG215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
He's a perfect example right now as to why people should take RBI with a grain of salt. I'll have to go back and look, but I'm almost positive all but a couple of his 11 HR's have been solo shots. He did just come through with an RBI double, though. Oh, and his 11th HR was an opposite field shot in 25 degree weather. I know it's Coor's, but that's still pretty damn impressive.

Good day/night for the Braves. They win 2 games on a day the Nationals and Mets lose. 15-5 and 5 games ahead of 2nd place. I know it's early, but still.

Teheran also finally had a quality start. 7 IP and just 1 ER. Gave up 8 hits but that's still progress.

Last edited by KG215 : 04-23-2013 at 11:41 PM.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:49 PM   #429
BigDipper13
I airball my layups

BigDipper13 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Justin Upton homered again...10 HR's and just 14 RBI. Will someone please get on base for the guy?

Also, I guess balls don't die in cold weather in Coors the same way they do in other places. Braves homered twice in the 2nd inning in 23 degree weather.

Great talent playing to the best of his ability. It's nice to see him playing so well.
BigDipper13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:50 PM   #430
BigDipper13
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Did Jays contact the same disease from the Raptors, loving to lose close games?

I think they Jays are going to go on a great run sometime during this season.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:51 PM   #431
BigDipper13
I airball my layups

Quote:
He's a perfect example right now as to why people should take RBI with a grain of salt. I'll have to go back and look, but I'm almost positive all but a couple of his 11 HR's have been solo shots. He did just come through with an RBI double, though. Oh, and his 11th HR was an opposite field shot in 25 degree weather. I know it's Coor's, but that's still pretty damn impressive.

Good day/night for the Braves. They win 2 games on a day the Nationals and Mets lose. 15-5 and 5 games ahead of 2nd place. I know it's early, but still.

Teheran also finally had a quality start. 7 IP and just 1 ER. Gave up 8 hits but that's still progress.

Good point. RBI is not a great stat.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:38 PM   #432
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Maholm (and the braves) are getting absolutely destroyed right now.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:04 PM   #433
KG215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Maholm (and the braves) are getting absolutely destroyed right now.
Meh...it happens.

I'm just at us striking out 18 times, 17 of those via one pitcher. I'm not surprised, because we've definitely got a lineup more than capable of striking out 15-20 times in a game, I'm just laughing. On top of that, our pitcher who's been damn near perfect so far this year gave up 8 ER.

Blowing that 5-3 9th inning lead in Colorado the other day kinda stings because I don't see us winning both of the next 2 against the Tigers. A sweep in Colorado would've been nice.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:19 AM   #434
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm a little concerned about the rangers right now. We are off to a good start but it doesn't look all that sustainable to me. Yu has the best stuff in baseball so I have no issue expecting him to keep it up(relatively speaking) but I have very little faith in the offense and I don't think we can expect ogando tepesch and Grimm to hold up over the long haul
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:52 AM   #435
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Meh...it happens.

I'm just at us striking out 18 times, 17 of those via one pitcher. I'm not surprised, because we've definitely got a lineup more than capable of striking out 15-20 times in a game, I'm just laughing. On top of that, our pitcher who's been damn near perfect so far this year gave up 8 ER.

Blowing that 5-3 9th inning lead in Colorado the other day kinda stings because I don't see us winning both of the next 2 against the Tigers. A sweep in Colorado would've been nice.
Sanchez was pretty good. I was thoroughly impressed by what he did.

You guys have Porcello tomorrow I believe, so there's a good chance for the Braves to definitely score.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: