Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-25-2013, 07:22 PM   #661
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: MLB Thread 2013

Clean up hitter >>>> lead off hitter
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 01:27 AM   #662
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Adrian beltre is without question the coolest guy in baseball
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:22 AM   #663
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Miguel Olivo also has thrown out 34% of baserunners for his career, which is nothing to sneeze at. Arencibia is nowhere near that.
I never got a sense of his great arm while watching M's games. Olivo was, often, a damn embarrassment behind the plate with passed balls/wild pitches. When he's starting 100+ games, there's a lot to hate about Miguel Olivo,
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:52 AM   #664
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by intrinsic
I never got a sense of his great arm while watching M's games. Olivo was, often, a damn embarrassment behind the plate with passed balls/wild pitches. When he's starting 100+ games, there's a lot to hate about Miguel Olivo,
The numbers don't lie. I'm not saying he was a great catcher, because as a former catcher myself there is a LOT more to being good defensively than having a good release to second. I was just comparing him to JP is all.

Bravos 12 games above .500 with:

- Evan Gattis leading the team in RBI
- Freeman, Heyward, and McCann missing time due to injury
- bullpen missing three key arms (although this is bound to catch up with them)
- Starting CF hitting .150 after 40 games

So either they've been lucky, or they could be scary good once these guys put it together for real.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 01:02 PM   #665
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 01:04 PM   #666
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^^^ lol what's going on there, Andrus just fckin with Beltre for fun?
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 01:07 PM   #667
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

pretty much

I love how he flips out when people touch his head and I love even more that his teammates touch it anyway.
Old 05-26-2013, 01:08 PM   #668
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Beltre absolutely hates it when people pat him on the head.

*edit* kent beat me to it

*edit pt. II* to make up for it here's a link to the best post game photo bombs by one team

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/05/cinc...nterview-gifs/

Last edited by sunsfan1357 : 05-26-2013 at 01:13 PM.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 01:34 PM   #669
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
Beltre absolutely hates it when people pat him on the head.

*edit* kent beat me to it

*edit pt. II* to make up for it here's a link to the best post game photo bombs by one team

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/05/cinc...nterview-gifs/
Thank you for those photo bombs hilarious stuff!
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 01:50 PM   #670
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

Will be watching the Braves destroy the Blue Jays this Tuesday in Toronto, it will quench my thirst until I see them at Turner Field in July.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 02:23 PM   #671
kentatm
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357

I am now a Cincinnati Bearcat baseball fan
Old 05-26-2013, 03:00 PM   #672
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Warning to everyone: JP Arencibia just drew a walk.

Go spend these last few moments of existence with your loved ones (or at a strip club). It can't be much longer for the Earth now.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 03:57 PM   #673
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
Will be watching the Braves destroy the Blue Jays this Tuesday in Toronto, it will quench my thirst until I see them at Turner Field in July.
Don't underestimate the gap between the American League and Nat'l League. Jays hammered the Giants earlier this year (who dismantled ATL in their 4-game set). Obviously that doesn't mean Jays > Giants > Atlanta or anything like that, but it wouldn't surprise me for Atlanta to have their hands full with the Jays.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 09:05 PM   #674
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Yeah, they have a big bro lil bro relationship. When beltre homers Elvis is the only person who is allowed to take beltres helmet off which given his aforementioned hatred of someone touching his head is a big deal
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 09:06 PM   #675
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
I am now a Cincinnati Bearcat baseball fan

Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: