Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-09-2013, 07:40 PM   #31
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: BREAKING: Carmelo Anthony suspended one game for confronting Kevin Garnett

If it were me I would not suspend Melo, Rondo or Cousins but simply fine them, but since you suspended both Rondo/Cousins you have to suspended Melo. Which brings a up a interesting point in why Perkins/Z-Bo didn't get suspended?
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:10 PM   #32
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BREAKING: Carmelo Anthony suspended one game for confronting Kevin Garnett

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=12027#ixzz2HWa2Sovd

Complete BS. He never threw a punch. Suspended for what exactly?

And ruining a TNT game...thanks Stern. This was obviously peer pressure from owners as usual. Stern always has to be harder on Knicks and Lakers than anyone else.
It could have been a great game. Stern
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:43 PM   #33
DropStep
Good High School Starter

DropStep has decent reputation

Imagine if Rodman, Jordan, Payton and Miller were still playing.

My problem is people continuing accept this shit because it happened to another player. Suspensions like this shouldnt happen at all.
DropStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:14 PM   #34
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:22 PM   #35
FreezingTsmoove
#H3AT nation,GangGreen

FreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Carmelo is a role model. The guy every kid looks up to in NY. I hate to bring this card up but what message does it send to these kids to wait for someone after a game to start a fight? Melo should know better. As for Perkins/ZBo I doubt many kids look up to them as a role model.

What kind of message does Rondo send to young PG's out there that you should intimidate or bump refs whenever a call doesn't go your way?

What kind of message does DMC send to the young ballers in Sac acting like a complete DBag hitting guys in the nuts or completely disrespecting your coaches?

Melo is basically giving the OK that you should wait for your rival opponent after a game to fight them.
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:13 PM   #36
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
Carmelo is a role model. The guy every kid looks up to in NY. I hate to bring this card up but what message does it send to these kids to wait for someone after a game to start a fight? Melo should know better. As for Perkins/ZBo I doubt many kids look up to them as a role model.

What kind of message does Rondo send to young PG's out there that you should intimidate or bump refs whenever a call doesn't go your way?

What kind of message does DMC send to the young ballers in Sac acting like a complete DBag hitting guys in the nuts or completely disrespecting your coaches?

Melo is basically giving the OK that you should wait for your rival opponent after a game to fight them.

What the **** is wrong with you? Basically Melo did what any of us would do, except we would probably just do it at the time and punch the guy in the head. His wife is gone, this guy is saying nasty things about her, he snapped and went to beat him up. That's normal human behavior. If my son asks me i'll tell him, Garnett was being a dick, he went to beat him up, and he's going to get punished for it. OMG HOW WILL THIS AFFECT HIM SEEING HIS ROLE MODEL ACT LIKE A HUMAN BEING?
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:14 PM   #37
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

STATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
What the **** is wrong with you? Basically Melo did what any of us would do, except we would probably just do it at the time and punch the guy in the head. His wife is gone, this guy is saying nasty things about her, he snapped and went to beat him up. That's normal human behavior. If my son asks me i'll tell him, Garnett was being a dick, he went to beat him up, and he's going to get punished for it. OMG HOW WILL THIS AFFECT HIM SEEING HIS ROLE MODEL ACT LIKE A HUMAN BEING?

what?
STATUTORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:40 PM   #38
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

KGs trolling intangibles
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:44 PM   #39
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUTORY
what?

They're going through some troubles from what I hear

If anything this makes me understand Melo's outrage even more, KG is a dick.
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:32 AM   #40
Trentknicks
Banned

Trentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected poster

KG managed to back pedal out of a suspension, like he does fights
Trentknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:38 AM   #41
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: BREAKIKNG: Carmelo Anthony suspended one game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder Bread Kid
The Spurs called, they said STFU.

Yea well I'm telling you to shut the **** up you useless piece of shit. You don't open your mouth for anything other than the Spurs and you don't have anything to say.

The Spurs have gotten the best treatment of any team in the ****ing league since Duncan has been around. Spare me your shit.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: