Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-09-2013, 07:51 PM   #1
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Another Wilt "inhuman strength" story: Maneuvered entireboat/trailer with bare hands

"It was a long day of driving and boating and skiing, and when we got back to the house, Wilt totally took my breath away with an incredible feat of strength. Instead of going through the difficult maneuver of backing the boat trailer into the carport, Wilt simply unhitched the boat from his station wagon and single-handedly pushed that heavy boat and trailer into place."

http://completept.com/blog/?p=285

Last edited by CavaliersFTW : 01-09-2013 at 07:57 PM.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:54 PM   #2
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

STATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputation
Default Re: Another Wilt "inhuman strength" story: Maneuvered entireboat/trailer with bare hands

comon son, stop biting jlauber's act

u gotta find ur own path towards stardom on this site brah
STATUTORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:55 PM   #3
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Another Wilt "inhuman strength" story: Maneuvered entireboat/trailer with bare hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUTORY

I should be more unique like you, a Kobe stan, right? Way to stand out from the herd breh
Old 01-09-2013, 08:00 PM   #4
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUTORY

First and last time I time I will ever agree with u. The OP is unoriginal as it gets. Probably still mad Lebron dumped his ass
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:02 PM   #5
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
First and last time I time I will ever agree with u. The OP is unoriginal as it gets. Probably still mad Lebron dumped his ass
Ah, and a Lebro... I mean a "Heat" fan, don't see too many of those on ISH either, I def need to change my act, you guys are so good at being original, wish I could say the same
Old 01-09-2013, 08:33 PM   #6
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year

coin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation herecoin24 has an incredible reputation here

I miss jlauber chamberlain
coin24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:04 PM   #7
KyrieTheFuture
College star

KyrieTheFuture is popular on this boardKyrieTheFuture is popular on this boardKyrieTheFuture is popular on this boardKyrieTheFuture is popular on this board

This one is far more believable than some of the others. Some people are capable of crazy feats.
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:20 PM   #8
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm reading the OP as a little tongue-in-cheek, am I right?

Don't get me wrong you have to be decently strong to do that, but I worked in a marina last year and was pushing speedboats on trailers by myself.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:07 PM   #9
Asukal
Local High School Star

Asukal has decent reputation

OP, don't summon gaylauber pls, kthxbai.
Asukal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:29 PM   #10
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

future-repped. i love these crazy old wilt stories.....
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:32 PM   #11
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I'm reading the OP as a little tongue-in-cheek, am I right?

Don't get me wrong you have to be decently strong to do that, but I worked in a marina last year and was pushing speedboats on trailers by myself.

Cool story bro. Were you having sex with a mountain lion while you moved these boats? Didn't think so.
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: