Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-09-2013, 08:56 PM   #1
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Kobe Gets a Goodnight Kiss

Goodnight/good luck kiss from my shorty rock. pic.twitter.com/rudYpMkv

Sleeptightbe
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:08 PM   #2
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kobe Gets a Goodnight Kiss

I am not an english speaker so I don't know what shorty rock is. But who is that?
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:10 PM   #3
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
I am not an english speaker so I don't know what shorty rock is. But who is that?

Vanessa
Old 01-09-2013, 09:10 PM   #4
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

STATUTORY posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySTATUTORY posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySTATUTORY posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

damn I'm jealous

vanessa's a lucky girl
STATUTORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:13 PM   #5
LoPro4u2c
Great young streetballer

LoPro4u2c has no real reputation yet.

Damn you know Kobe hit that like crazy when she was in that outfit during the marriage.

Also, dat lips.
LoPro4u2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:15 PM   #6
RagingBull33
I pooped a hammer.

RagingBull33 has decent reputationRagingBull33 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUTORY
damn I'm jealous

vanessa's a lucky girl
RagingBull33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:16 PM   #7
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

Bitch is fine, I bet Kobe is taking out his frustration on his wife every night.
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:17 PM   #8
ispin69
Banned

ispin69 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryispin69 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryispin69 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Goodnight to Kobe's career cause its over. Now you have the rest of your days dealing with this latina bish who owns half of everything you have and it will only get more expensive with a divorce (alimony+child support).

ShouldaPrenupBe
ispin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:22 PM   #9
creepingdeath
How does my Dirk taste

creepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecreepingdeath is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:22 PM   #10
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
Already posted

But I never looked at the picture and just saw goodnight kiss I thought he said to me

My bad, I didn't see. Just trying to spread Kobe's tweets around
Old 01-09-2013, 09:24 PM   #11
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Vanessa
Ah so shorty rock would be a "pet" name for her. I though it was another word for bu.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:24 PM   #12
RagingBull33
I pooped a hammer.

RagingBull33 has decent reputationRagingBull33 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
My bad, I didn't see. Just trying to spread Kobe's tweets around
^ If we wanted to see them we'd subscribe to his twitter.
RagingBull33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:26 PM   #13
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Nobody cares about Kobe's twitter

Outside of basketball, the dude is hardly interesting in any way.
SCdac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:27 PM   #14
clayton
Lakers 4 life. Kobe!

clayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat cool

That's gotta be 2lb of makeup.
clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:28 PM   #15
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
Nobody cares about Kobe's twitter

Outside of basketball, the dude is hardly interesting in any way.

That's why your posting on this thread. Your Welcome
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: