Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Old 02-01-2007, 02:28 PM   #151
diabla
o_O

diabla is considered somewhat cooldiabla is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Wizards@Raptors GT (7:00 ET)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregsguys
DITTO

hahaha! Ya I guess my dude's pretty lucky to have a hot chick like me. And I love ball! haha.. Game was ridiculous. Crows was going off, screaming "MVP!" after Bosh's dunk and 3-pointer. Random times the crowd boo'd Arenas but DAMNN so much fun. Drunk, blazed & watching a game .. incredible!

diabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:37 PM   #152
bonez26
Local High School Star

bonez26 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
hahaha! Ya I guess my dude's pretty lucky to have a hot chick like me. And I love ball! haha.. Game was ridiculous. Crows was going off, screaming "MVP!" after Bosh's dunk and 3-pointer. Random times the crowd boo'd Arenas but DAMNN so much fun. Drunk, blazed & watching a game .. incredible!

I think any guy would be lucky to have a girl that is into b-ball. Likes playing and watching any type of sports for that matter. I've never had that luxury! If I could find a girl like that I would marry her!!!! lol Rock on Diabla
bonez26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:57 PM   #153
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

yeah my current GF doesn't like watching games on TV at all, but thank god she loves playing ball. She's a light's out jump shooter too, quite honestly she beats me in HORSE every time ...
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:01 PM   #154
bonez26
Local High School Star

I play with a girl like that...names Annie, if your not within 3 ft of her when she catches the ball it's going in.
Old 02-01-2007, 04:12 PM   #155
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

remember Bosh's dunk at the very end?

folks meet Andray Blatche, the worst player in the ENTIRE NBA. we put him on Bosh for one possession and he got his only dunk of the night. every single offensive possession he's on the floor... is a turnover. he doesn't even need the ball to commit an offensive foul. it's amazing.

Quote:
Damn lately ave been tryin not to cause any drama but damn this time Geewiz need to bow down to something greater than your gilbert....hes a b*tch and Wizards are B***** who cant play for sh*t !!! Raptors are East !!! Hate all you want but since the season i said Raptors are future of East and They make playoffs this year. Bosh is the s**** !!!! Gilbert needs to go Chris Bosh and kiss his hand and call him "The Don". Some Raptors fan were doubtin this team start of the season..they know who they are.

there is no linguistic adventure like this, I'm tellin you.

anyway... Bosh needed 15 shots in a row against the worst interior defensive team.... EVER to get what 34 points? Gilbert gets 34 points like every other game and his team is winning the East. I already acknowledged how great Bosh is and I stick up for him here all the time. I even spent a good amount of time arguing exactly why he's better than Caron Butler aka my second favorite player in the NBA. but yeah, I give Bosh no credit. gotcha. you beat a team missing a third of its offensive firepower on the second night of a back to back on your home court by 10 so that team is "B***** who cant play for sh*t !!!" yeah because one loss to the Raptors means you're garbage. tell that to the 72 win Bulls.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 04:36 PM   #156
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
folks meet Andray Blatche, the worst player in the ENTIRE NBA. we put him on Bosh for one possession and he got his only dunk of the night. every single offensive possession he's on the floor... is a turnover. he doesn't even need the ball to commit an offensive foul. it's amazing.

Has his career been that bad? I thought he was fairly touted coming out of high school, then he got shot, has it never clicked in with him? Any hope for the future and his progression as a player?
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 05:28 PM   #157
Tips4
High School Varsity 6th Man

Tips4 has an OK reputation so far

Anyone who doesnt like my style than dont read its simple. This is sports people !! Its not one of your geek activities. I am a sport fan and if you never went to a sport arena, well people get passionate. Stop whinnin.
Tips4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 10:41 PM   #158
diabla
o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
yeah my current GF doesn't like watching games on TV at all, but thank god she loves playing ball. She's a light's out jump shooter too, quite honestly she beats me in HORSE every time ...

haha it all about teaching your girl the ropes! lol. I had my dad and boyfriend of three years to get me into ball. I feel the love right about now...
Old 02-01-2007, 11:28 PM   #159
Sham
Great young streetballer

Sham has an OK reputation so far

Remember when tips4 created a thread claiming he's a girl? wtf?
Sham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 03:30 PM   #160
diabla
o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham
Remember when tips4 created a thread claiming he's a girl? wtf?

why would someone claim to be a *****?
Old 02-02-2007, 03:32 PM   #161
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

To get fugged by a guy.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 03:32 PM   #162
diabla
o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
To get fugged by a guy.

so ur claiming homo? hahaha
Old 02-02-2007, 03:35 PM   #163
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm claiming Tips4 is, yes.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 03:42 PM   #164
NavarroNBA
Can barely lace up my sneakers

NavarroNBA has an OK reputation so far

Calderon, Garbajosa... who's next??

Good future NBA players from spain at http://www.basket-kron.blogspot.com/

check 'em out!!
NavarroNBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 03:42 PM   #165
bonez26
Local High School Star

I vaguely remember something to do with that. Well onto the hawks tonight.

Quote:
Calderon, Garbajosa... who's next??

Good future NBA players from spain at http://www.basket-kron.blogspot.com/

check 'em out!!

this is all in spanish brother. Sorry don't speak it but would love to learn someday.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: