Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-09-2013, 11:36 PM   #16
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Durant finally snapped?

durant does seem to be a little on edge going by the recent incidents. any idea what's up with that?

at the same time... whoa.... whoa.... i thought that AK47's are the devices that spray bullets at super high speed, not the other way round. oO
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:43 PM   #17
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_City_Thunder
Yes

ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:15 AM   #18
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_City_Thunder
Yes

tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:28 AM   #19
pnyozzzoo
Great young streetballer

pnyozzzoo has decent reputation

Kevin Durant ‏@KDTrey5

3 techs in 3 games, not like me...@kendrickperkins is a bad influence on my life lol jk..I will be better, sorry guys

Kendrick Perkins ‏@KendrickPerkins

I'm the first to say @KDTrey5 is not nice lol, his big bro got his back and the rest of my troops back# thunder up

Too all my haters , check my win percentage since I Been in Okc , Crazy
pnyozzzoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:30 AM   #20
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
durant does seem to be a little on edge going by the recent incidents. any idea what's up with that?

at the same time... whoa.... whoa.... i thought that AK47's are the devices that spray bullets at super high speed, not the other way round. oO
I think Durant is trying to add another element he didn't have during the Final to his game. May be this?
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:33 AM   #21
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The real D-whistle
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:39 AM   #22
kingBynum
High School Varsity 12th Man

kingBynum has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
The real D-whistle
exactly
kingBynum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:41 AM   #23
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
The real D-whistle
Not yet. He has to start crying for them to earn that title.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:58 AM   #24
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
I think Durant is trying to add another element he didn't have during the Final to his game. May be this?
sounds good to me!
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:58 AM   #25
305Baller
Maybe I'm a sophist.

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board

This is all because Durant saw Django Unchained™ last night.

305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:14 AM   #26
Alter Ego
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Alter Ego has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnyozzzoo
Kevin Durant ‏@KDTrey5

3 techs in 3 games, not like me...@kendrickperkins is a bad influence on my life lol jk..I will be better, sorry guys

I'm the first to say @KDTrey5 is not nice lol, his big bro got his back and the rest of my troops back# thunder up

Too all my haters , check my win percentage since I Been in Okc , Crazy

I cant stand this n1gga. He's fvcken weak. He goes around taking credit for him not doing shit, he's a bullshit nba ball player that shouldn't be in the L. shit, give me kwame brown instead of this scrub. wait. kwame sucks too.
Alter Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:38 AM   #27
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is popular on this boardmaybeshewill13 is popular on this boardmaybeshewill13 is popular on this boardmaybeshewill13 is popular on this board

What you don't see is AK47 was holding him the whole time.. not sure why you idiots are face-palming that he got the foul..
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:41 AM   #28
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Durant is straight up old school gangster
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:57 AM   #29
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
What you don't see is AK47 was holding him the whole time.. not sure why you idiots are face-palming that he got the foul..

They called the foul for him hitting Westbrook, no? Kirilenko was clearly shoved into him on that play. While holding is supposed to be called a foul, shoving off is not allowed either.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:00 AM   #30
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is Westbrook okay? He got hit in the head. I don't know how anyone would survive an AK47 to the head.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: