Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-10-2013, 08:19 AM   #1
CeltsGarlic
Dos Santos

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I miss sasha with the Lakers

He was great of the bench with them. They should had hold on him. Now sasha is stinking in euroleague playing like a scrub, especially right now..

Maybe they can get him back in this summer? they need some bench scoring.

Kobe loves him also..
He even had hair back then.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:31 AM   #2
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I miss sasha with the Lakers

The Machine!!

Players like him, when they accept their role, could fit in with any team, just to shoot some threes of the bench in limited minutes. However, the Lakers don't need him since they have Jodie Meeks, who can do pretty much the same things as Sasha and more.
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:05 AM   #3
CeltsGarlic
Dos Santos

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, but sasha had that conection with kobe, and was clutch as fk. Remember those free throws in game 7? Crazy.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:27 AM   #4
White Mamba
@kobemania

White Mamba is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi
The Machine!!

Players like him, when they accept their role, could fit in with any team, just to shoot some threes of the bench in limited minutes. However, the Lakers don't need him since they have Jodie Meeks, who can do pretty much the same things as Sasha and more.

yes, thats why meeks got benched the whole 2nd half last night.

his defense sucks. even MDA can't stand it anymore.
White Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:05 AM   #5
zass
Decent playground baller

zass has not been impressing people

reminds me of this channel

http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCn6Rs_OwKVUAUKANNNnCaKg/u
zass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:08 AM   #6
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

n/m
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:10 AM   #7
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The M A C H I N E
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:08 AM   #8
Droid101
3-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

True story:

My buddy got him to sign something. He was like "Dude, can you sign as the Machine!?"

Sasha signs the thing. It says:

MACHAIN
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:21 AM   #9
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Yeah, but sasha had that conection with kobe, and was clutch as fk. Remember those free throws in game 7? Crazy.
it was all down hill from there as far as i remember.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:09 PM   #10
Jyap9675
True Point Guard

Jyap9675 has decent reputation

But but if he stays in US he won't be able to bang sharapo...
Jyap9675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:59 PM   #11
muppets
Can barely lace up my sneakers

muppets has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyap9675
But but if he stays in US he won't be able to bang sharapo...

They're not together anymore. Sharapova is sucking this guy's dick now:

Grigor Dimitrov, tennis player. Known for his fluid strokes and his one-handed backhand.

muppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:57 PM   #12
Pra
Dance Gavin Dance!

Pra has decent reputation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87P5IB-IEUY

Pra is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: