Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-28-2013, 12:09 PM   #1
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Most expensive penthouse in the world

Most expensive penthouse in the world

and...

$100 million condo in New York, most expensive in new York

I want...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:35 PM   #2
R.I.P-Chick
Decent playground baller

R.I.P-Chick has decent reputationR.I.P-Chick has decent reputation
Default Re: Most expensive penthouse in the world

Doesnt surprise me one bit that the penthouse is located in Monaco. Visited there last summer, and everyone there is worth millions upon millions. Crazy how rich everyone is there
R.I.P-Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:44 PM   #3
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

that's 3 floors penthouse...

this here is only 620 square meter, but sold for $60mill in hong kong
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...ide=more262939
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:47 PM   #4
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
that's 3 floors penthouse...

this here is only 620 square meter, but sold for $60mill in hong kong
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...ide=more262939

628 square meters is considered MASSIVE in Hong Kong. If you lived in Hong Kong, you'd probably at best afford a 400 square feet flat paying like 500k for it.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:50 PM   #5
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantonli
628 square meters is considered MASSIVE in Hong Kong. If you lived in Hong Kong, you'd probably at best afford a 400 square feet flat paying like 500k for it.
I know dude.. that's why I posted it to show how absurd it is in hk, even compared to a NYC luxury penthouse
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:00 PM   #6
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm not sure which view would be more amazing...the ocean view, or New York city in it's entirety, specifically at night.

I'm actually thinking that the city view is probably much more amazing...Ocean view is amazing don't get me wrong, but it is still just flat water on a horizon...a beautiful horizon though...the simplicity of it is what makes it I guess.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:31 PM   #7
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
I know dude.. that's why I posted it to show how absurd it is in hk, even compared to a NYC luxury penthouse

Real Estate in HK will always be expensive. Population keeps on increasing, but there's literally no more space on the island.

Feel bad for people that live in HK. (unless you have a place passed on to you from your parents)
n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: