Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-11-2013, 12:34 PM   #16
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Why do I personally draw more interest than any other poster on this message board?

You are a crackhead. Thoughts all over the place
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #17
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Why do I personally draw more interest than any other poster on this message board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Why do I personally draw more interest than any other poster on this message board?
if the views are legit, i guess it's because you usually seem to be either melting down or going nuts over something. lots of people tune in to soap operas and jackass stunts, too.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:09 PM   #18
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

I actually did a scientific study which found that the threads you made that I posted in, increased the view count 20 fold.

Facts are facts....just saying.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:14 PM   #19
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I am the King of Kings. Until you have more than ten 10k viewed threads about your personal opinion then understand we're not even in the same tax bracket when it comes to being an iconic internet sensation.

I've had threads locked because they were bigger than the board.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:15 PM   #20
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The same reason Jersey Shore was a hit TV show?
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:16 PM   #21
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

now that you have my attention, get bent.

That is all
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:30 PM   #22
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honk Honk

i cum for honk honk
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:48 PM   #23
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

My goodness. Really guys? All this was just a joke to get a rise out of you all, and it obviously worked. I sometimes truly wonder WHY so many of you take this shit so damn seriously.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:08 PM   #24
No_Look604
Local High School Star

No_Look604 has not been impressing people

attention whore?

man people like you make me sit down and re-evaluate why I even come on here.
No_Look604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #25
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh

My goodness. Really guys? All this was just a joke to get a rise out of you all, and it obviously worked. I sometimes truly wonder WHY so many of you take this shit so damn seriously.
none of that changes the fact that you still need help.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #26
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

But seriously, I don't know if you joke in here, but if you're like this for real, you are a textbook case of insecure and needy attention seeker.

Possibly you are acting all the time, though, but that doesn't really change the point.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:12 PM   #27
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You people fell to this game...I guess i did too...
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:22 PM   #28
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:39 PM   #29
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Who is Legend of Josh? Never heard of him
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:20 PM   #30
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

I've been playing you clowns for years, and the tomfoolery continues ... and you all still continue to be like:

I just find it entertaining. Insidehoops is my sandbox, but to so many of you, serious business. Whatever, different folks, different boats, floats and goats (get it, GOAT?).

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: