Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 01-11-2013, 06:09 AM   #1
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Pokemon X & Y Announcement Trailer

I know Pokemon is known by most as a kids only game, but really it couldn't be further from the truth.

Any fellow Pokemon players going to cop this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNr6wQfNfK4
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:20 AM   #2
Wavves
Blaze it up fgt

Wavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this board
Default Re: Pokemon X & Y Announcement Trailer

Absolutely can't stand the new generations. Game is slow and doesn't even look good. New pokemon are just...
Wavves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:34 PM   #3
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hmmm... i may have to invest in a 3DS
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:06 PM   #4
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

I just bought all the DS generation Pokemon games so I can be caught up. I don't know a single Pokemon since Gold/Silver. Luckily I have time. I find it hilarious that the target audience for Pokemon is little kids but in reality it's guys like us from like 16-25.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:25 PM   #5
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
I just bought all the DS generation Pokemon games so I can be caught up. I don't know a single Pokemon since Gold/Silver. Luckily I have time. I find it hilarious that the target audience for Pokemon is little kids but in reality it's guys like us from like 16-25.

I skipped gen IV, you should tell me how it is when you get that far. but I'll leave this here...

Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:54 AM   #6
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavves
Absolutely can't stand the new generations. Game is slow and doesn't even look good. New pokemon are just...

The Gen V Pokemon aren't that great, but the games are very fluid. They actually have a plot (sort of) other than just catching Pokemon and beating Gyms. Plus there's lots of endgame content. It feels like an actual RPG.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:06 AM   #7
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

Wow now i actually want a pokemon game. I might really have to buy a 3ds for this. I havent played pokemon since 3rd gen.
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:52 PM   #8
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose

I'm not buying the game, The way nintendo has gone with pokemon to me it feels way to gimmicky, but I'll probably download the Ruby and Saphire 3D remakes
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:05 PM   #9
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I know nothing about pokemon outside of maybe the first few seasons of the tv show.. still, I'd like to see a red dead redemption/skyrim type game of this made. Until then, no pokemon games for me I don't like the back and forth battle games.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:30 PM   #10
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I know nothing about pokemon outside of maybe the first few seasons of the tv show.. still, I'd like to see a red dead redemption/skyrim type game of this made. Until then, no pokemon games for me I don't like the back and forth battle games.
Dude you probably be in your deathbed when you see a game like that. Gamefreak is not going to make pokemon like skyrim or red dead redemption...

I am so going to buy this game.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:17 PM   #11
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose

I skipped gen IV, you should tell me how it is when you get that far. but I'll leave this here...

perfect. I'm about 1/2 way through FireRed. I think that leads to Gen II but I'll still play Soulsilver next. Then I'll get to Ruby, Diamond and then Black. It's a shame none of these newer ones (or at least most) look as cool and iconic as the old guys. I miss those days when I knew who they were.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 04:20 PM   #12
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

New Trailer
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:57 PM   #13
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wonder how many pokemon are gonna be introduced in this generation. 700+ is going to be f*cking ridiculous.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:58 AM   #14
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm still struggling with the Diamond/Pearl generation. The ones after that I still have no clue about.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:52 AM   #15
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
I'm still struggling with the Diamond/Pearl generation. The ones after that I still have no clue about.

I know the first 4 generations pretty well. Gen 5 is a little cloudy to me even though I've played White and Black 2.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: