Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 05-15-2013, 12:36 PM   #16
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pokemon X & Y Announcement Trailer

Gen 5 was probably my second favorite.

4 was godawful, I played diamond till I beat the 4th gym leader and then returned the game. I just couldn't get into anything in that game.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 01:19 PM   #17
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Gen 5 was probably my second favorite.

4 was godawful, I played diamond till I beat the 4th gym leader and then returned the game. I just couldn't get into anything in that game.

Weird, I ended up getting a lot out of that gen. Mind you I missed out on Gen 3 so it had been around ten years since I had touched pokemon. I put a good amount of time into Heart Gold and Black, but not near the time I put into Platinum.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:51 PM   #18
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gen III was my favorite. I loved Ruby. A lot of my favorite Pokemon are from Gen III which is weird since most people don't like Gen III's pokemon because a lot of them don't evolve.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 05:23 PM   #19
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Weird, I ended up getting a lot out of that gen. Mind you I missed out on Gen 3 so it had been around ten years since I had touched pokemon. I put a good amount of time into Heart Gold and Black, but not near the time I put into Platinum.
I think there's a connection. I kinda played Sapphire when it hit the scene. Beat it once and never replayed or went back and captured more. Stopped playing for about 8 years maybe?, then came back with gen 5. And it's one of my favorites. So maybe when you come back to the games you love that generation.

A lot of people love the Gen 3 games, but hate the pokemon. Personally I liked both.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: