Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 02-13-2007, 02:32 PM   #16
Moose

Default Re: Must Keep Players on the Knicks

But i agree, keep David Lee. He's too good to trade.
Old 02-13-2007, 06:40 PM   #17
PatCummingsFan
I airball my layups

PatCummingsFan has an OK reputation so far

Lee and Balkman are keepers IMO, it is rare that you will find two hardnosed, energetic defenders that will do the dirty work and give you their all everynight.

Curry is becoming a nice low post threat, he can be leaned on if the rest of the team is having trouble getting their game going.

Frye has an upside and still improving, he will eventually develop into solid player worth having around.

Q-Rich gives us a respected outside shooter, having him on the floor can keep a defense honest, when healthy he is a great asset to the team.

Marbury is the heart of our team, like it or not !

Crawford can also be leaned on for scoring if the team is having difficulty getting some points on the board, plus he has the versatility to play both guard spots.

It would not break my heart if Collins, Robinson, James or Jeffries we're packaged and traded out of town.

I have given up hope of trading Francis, if we were to get some compensation for him. we would have to get him on the floor to show he has some skills left worth trading for.
If not, then we may have to find a way to utilize him and get some production out of him.
PatCummingsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:27 PM   #18
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far

Maybe he(Francis) could be one of those guys who cleans the floor up from fuilds with those mops.
bigdaddybluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 05:20 PM   #19
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose
I don't know about that. He's good and all but injury prone.

It hasn't been that bad this year, but yeah I'll agree with you on that. However, when he's on the floor he provides rebounding and an outside shot, and when he's feeling like it, he'll post up smaller defenders. I still can't believe that Zeke thought about trading Q-Rich to give Jeffies more playing time though.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: