Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-12-2013, 09:44 PM   #1
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Christopher Nolan's Next Project

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2444314.html

Seems pretty cool. Hope for some more info to come by later
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:32 AM   #2
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation
Default Re: Christopher Nolan's Next Project

The Dark Knight is done. Don't care now.
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:35 AM   #3
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32
The Dark Knight is done. Don't care now.
But Memento and Insomnia were good.
no pun intended is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:56 AM   #4
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by no pun intended
But Memento and Insomnia were good.

As were The Prestige and Inception
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:58 AM   #5
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Whoa a space/time travel movie from Nolan?

Sounds like it could be the GOAT movie.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:08 AM   #6
D-Wade316
F***

D-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputationD-Wade316 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by embersyc
As were The Prestige and Inception
Inception is his best film.
D-Wade316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:05 AM   #7
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Wade316
Icaption was O.K.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:15 AM   #8
CeltsGarlic
Dos Santos

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Not really. DK.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:34 AM   #9
D-Rose

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Memento>>>>
D-Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:59 PM   #10
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputationKujo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
Memento>>>>

Agreed, though Inception, and the Batman films are superb.

"Interstellar" should follow the trend of Nolan films being superior.
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:51 PM   #11
EMERE
High school junior varsity star

EMERE has an OK reputation so far

Nolan is heading towards the legend "category" by the end of his career it seems apparent to me, what he does from now on will be watched many times by me.
EMERE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:03 PM   #12
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He's currently my favorite director. I also want to see him resurrect the Star Wars franchise.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:32 PM   #13
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
He's currently my favorite director. I also want to see him resurrect the Star Wars franchise.
eh I'm a huge Star Wars fan but I don't want Nolan working there. I'd rather him just do his own projects right now
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:05 PM   #14
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dark Knight > Memento > The Prestige > Inception > Batman Begins > Insomnia > Following > Dark Knight Rises
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:33 PM   #15
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Dark Knight > Memento > The Prestige > Inception > Batman Begins > Insomnia > Following > Dark Knight Rises

I stil haven't finished the Following.. not because it is in black and white, but I fell asleep the first two tries I gave it. Not because it was bad or boring, but mainly because I was tired I guess. However, it does show that I wasn't too into it after about 30 mins of playing time. I need to give it another try.
So I can't rate the Following, but not counting that one, like you, I would also have DKR at the bottom of the list.

I liked the Prestige the most out of all of Nolan's movies.
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: