Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-05-2012, 08:48 PM   #1
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Lil B Based 2012 Pt. 1 Compilation

i put together a collection of most of the best songs by out based god so far in 2012 who has so far released 10 mixtapes. zip file at the bottom, tracks all tagged up nicely.

1. I Own Swag
2. All In Me
3. Neva Switch
4. Spontaneous Combustion
5. Robbin and Shoppin
6. Ho Stop Playin'
7. Remy
8. P*ssy On My Face (BASED FREESTYLE)
9. Keep My Eyes Open 2
10. Obama BasedGod
11. Bazzar Model
12. Februarys Confessions
13. Task Force
14. Bang Remix
15. The Deal
16. You Swim
17. Ima Eat Her Ass (BASED FREESTYLE)
18. Pain
19. Flash
20. Stick
21. Freeway Trips
22. I Got MO (BASED FREESTYLE)
23. F*ck Me
24. Where The Game Began
25. Breath Slow
26. Wake Up Mr. Flowers 3mix
27. Im Just Livin
28. Live Online (Bout My Dollaz)
29. Banga Luv Remix

http://www.sendspace.com/file/agxwyl
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:58 PM   #2
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board
Default Re: Lil B Based 2012 Pt. 1 Compilation

Fck this down sydrome havin', iman shumpert looking fakkit.

You and him can both go sip on a hot cup of baby d1cks.

watch this dude get butthurt lol
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:58 PM   #3
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So wait, you weren't only putting based freestyles on there? I'm sure some of our ISH brethren would enjoy a couple of junts from basedprint 2.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 09:11 PM   #4
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
So wait, you weren't only putting based freestyles on there? I'm sure some of our ISH brethren would enjoy a couple of junts from basedprint 2.

i put two from basedprint 2, i thought i made it clear that it was any songs?
Old 08-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #5
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
i put two from basedprint 2, i thought i made it clear that it was any songs?

I saw those but I was just listening to basedprint 2 so that's what I had in mind.

But I'm satisfied with the selection. Is there a Pt. 2? I know he has lots of shit from 2012, but how much are you planning on putting on here.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:17 PM   #6
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

i was thinking i would do pt 2 after december. he got a lot of material this year but it's tons of weak shit. thought this would be useful, especially for the future. b put out 10 mixtapes in 7 months and you don't need to have half of them. if there are tracks u guys think i'm missing then list them and i'll put em on part 2.

Last edited by Al Thornton : 08-05-2012 at 09:23 PM.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:23 PM   #7
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Since they don't have one, you should do a compilation mix with future and flocka. Bless your hart for this though. Bitch's blessings be upon you.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:37 PM   #8
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

future doesn't need one. all his best shit is on his mixtapes and album, i guess i could do a collection of loose tracks/features. don't know about flocka. he has a lot of tapes, but they're pretty much all good except for lfj3.

i could do a 2 chainz features one, he got some very rare appearances with unknown artists that are great.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:40 PM   #9
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This guy makes waaaaaay too much music and doesn't spend enough time on it.

Fuucckkk niggggaaa weeeddddd bitttcheeesss moonnnneeyyy fuuuccckkkk pusssyyy niggggaaaa shiiiit
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 09:45 PM   #10
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
This guy makes waaaaaay too much music and doesn't spend enough time on it.

Fuucckkk niggggaaa weeeddddd bitttcheeesss moonnnneeyyy fuuuccckkkk pusssyyy niggggaaaa shiiiit

it's just his philosophies on music which aren't going to change anytime soon. he makes everything in one take, doesn't rewrite or rethink himself to try and create the most honest music possible. and when you as prolific as he is the music gonna be hit or miss. i respect that, and don't mind having to find the gems. and if u too lazy, that's what i made this thread for

Last edited by Al Thornton : 08-05-2012 at 09:49 PM.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:51 PM   #11
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

internet slow as fk right now ima download this shit tonight tho
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 10:05 PM   #12
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
it's just his philosophies on music which aren't going to change anytime soon. he makes everything in one take, doesn't rewrite or rethink himself to try and create the most honest music possible. and when you as prolific as he is the music gonna be hit or miss. i respect that, and don't mind having to find the gems. and if u too lazy, that's what i made this thread for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V14-7b1XJ04
Old 09-02-2012, 05:01 AM   #13
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

wow. classic. s/o to al thornton. brie is based. bless his hart.
Old 09-02-2012, 05:02 AM   #14
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

he ****in sucks
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:23 PM   #15
Osiris
Banned

Osiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation hereOsiris has an incredible reputation here

Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: