Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-15-2013, 12:46 AM   #31
DMV2
NBA Stats Watcher

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFL Playoffs GT: Conference Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzer87
Yeah if you want to see 9-6 final score.

Niners vs Pats
Defense, great ground attack, Flacco and Kaepernick. What more can we ask for?

Patriots? Haven't we seen Brady & Belichick lose enough Super Bowls already? Losing to the Niners would kill their legacy.

Just get some new blood in there.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:00 AM   #32
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't even know who to root for. Maybe the Falcs since they haven't won a SB yet.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:56 PM   #33
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1987_Lakers is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

49ers now 4.5 point favorites. Never seen a road team in a conference championship favored by so many points.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:18 PM   #34
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
49ers now 4.5 point favorites. Never seen a road team in a conference championship favored by so many points.
Easy money layed another 5k on the spread for the Falcons. The public is so stupid, this is a trap game.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:34 AM   #35
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like both underdogs to cover, although i'm not sure either wins. I find it funny people are expecting the same level of play from Kaepernick. I'm assuming the Falcons, unlike the Packers will be aware he might run and be prepared for it. The Packers are still unaware he is a running QB.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:12 PM   #36
Real Men Wear Green
BathFrog of Doom

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Early spread 49ers are -3 on the road
Patriots are -10
I don't get this. Gronk is out and the last two contests came down to a field goal's difference with the Pats losing the second of those two games. The Pats looked impressive vs. Houston because the Texans aren't capable of coming into Foxboro and posing a threat. Baltimore is different. Baltimore is a real opponent. Gap can't be 10 points if Flacco plays the way he's played vs. the Pats the last two meetings.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:41 PM   #37
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like the Patriots, but dammit I want Ray Lewis to go out a winner.

And I hope the Falcons absolutely crush the 49ers.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:53 PM   #38
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The only Super Bowl I don't want to see is Falcons vs Ravens... That would be extremely boring.

The funny thing is... the last time both of teams were in the Super Bowl I was so uninterested... Denver vs. Atlanta sucked and Baltimore vs. NY sucked too.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:09 PM   #39
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Got some buddies to sign up to a betting website I use, got some free money to play around with as a bonus. Patriots -10 seems a bit ridiculous.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:29 PM   #40
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think Baltimore will put up a good show but I don't see them getting by New England. Any other team i'd say Baltimore goes through but New England is too well of an oiled machine. Ray Lewis meets his end from the hands of Brady.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:54 PM   #41
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rooting for the Pats and Falcons to make the Super Bowl. Pats because **** the Ravens and Falcons because I work with a Niners fan and I'd love to rub his face in another NFC title game loss.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:11 PM   #42
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Cool defense 49ers
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:11 PM   #43
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:12 PM   #44
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The spread for that Pats/Ravens game is horseshit, but I still like my Pats to win a close one...we never blow the Ravens out and we certainly won't today.

Meanwhile, go Matty Ice!
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:13 PM   #45
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

Dashon got burned.
franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: