Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-14-2013, 12:17 AM   #1
Spaulding
It's Okay

Spaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Cousins will be traded to...

Heck i dont know. Celtics? Grizz?
Spaulding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:24 AM   #2
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Cousins will be traded to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaulding
Heck i dont know. Celtics? Grizz?

Great thread.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:25 AM   #3
Magic bird
The Banner

Magic bird has decent reputation

Magic bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:28 AM   #4
Spaulding
It's Okay

Spaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected poster

Who will take me in?

Old 01-14-2013, 12:31 AM   #5
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He won't be traded
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:38 AM   #6
jdm_dc_fan
Local High School Star

jdm_dc_fan has decent reputationjdm_dc_fan has decent reputation

It's almost been confirmed that he isn't going to the celtics.
jdm_dc_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:39 AM   #7
Spaulding
It's Okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
He won't be traded

You think he will still be around in Seattle? I donf think so.

Teammates hate him. Coaches are sick of him.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:49 AM   #8
Magic bird
The Banner

Magic bird has decent reputation

Quote:
You think he will still be around in Seattle? I donf think so.

5 million dollars for a player that averages 17 and 10 a night is a steal, In some ways, Cousins could be compared to a lightbulb, when its working, its really bright, but when it is'nt it's just dead weight.

I really don't see Cousins getting traded this season, I see him sticking around, his coach on the other hand... Gone when they get to Seattle,
Magic bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:43 AM   #9
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic bird
5 million dollars for a player that averages 17 and 10 a night is a steal, In some ways, Cousins could be compared to a lightbulb, when its working, its really bright, but when it is'nt it's just dead weight.

I really don't see Cousins getting traded this season, I see him sticking around, his coach on the other hand... Gone when they get to Seattle,

They won't trade him till after the year and if they move to Seattle they will most likely start fresh and move both he and Reke kind of like when Seattle cleaned house to get Durrant and stuff.

Quote:
I seriously doubt his teammates hate him considering the amount of open looks from him they get and half of them pretty much live of him setting the table for them cause they are scrubs.
andremiller07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:29 AM   #10
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board

Detroit wants him too. Evans is in the same boat as mayo was last year .
goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:34 AM   #11
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenryan
Detroit wants him too. Evans is in the same boat as mayo was last year .

He's a full year away from being what Mayo was last year. On top of that, after next year he will still only be a restricted free agent, meaning the Kings can match any offer he gets. There is absolutely no reason for them to trade a young talented player like Cousins that is as cheap as he is. They couldn't get anywhere near the production he provides at that price.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:36 AM   #12
Spaulding
It's Okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
They won't trade him till after the year and if they move to Seattle they will most likely start fresh and move both he and Reke kind of like when Seattle cleaned house to get Durrant and stuff.

I seriously doubt his teammates hate him considering the amount of open looks from him they get and half of them pretty much live of him setting the table for them cause they are scrubs.

You never read the article of when he apologized to his teammates? Two of them stood up and say said "we have heard this shit before" id say that qualifies as teammates hating him. 2 that we know of.

And when i say hate him...i guess i should have said they hate his attitude .
Old 01-14-2013, 09:37 AM   #13
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

La Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputation

La Frescobaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:38 AM   #14
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I honestly rather they trade Thornton/Brooks in some sort of package to bring a decent SF in the mold of a Wilson Chandler/Harrison Barnes/Matt Barnes type since we refuse to develop a decent talent in Honeycutt. Also any deals to get rid of Outlaw/Garica/Salmons would be purely amazing. I don't see them trading Jimmer but if any team is willing to put him in a deal to land a decent SF or playmaking PG I would more than listen.

For Chuck Hayes sake I hope they send him to a playoff contender atm hes not really helping us much and he has much more value on a good team than a lottery team imo.

Last edited by andremiller07 : 01-14-2013 at 09:43 AM.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:39 AM   #15
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

Quote:
And when i say hate him...i guess i should have said they hate his attitude .

Fair call
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: