Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2013, 11:07 AM   #16
Midnight Toker
I airball my layups
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 80
Midnight Toker has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Cousins will be traded to...

I'd like to see him get traded to Thunder. He wont be the top dog, has a locker room with playoff battle hardened vets, and a front office that doesnt play games. I think a change of scenery, going to a great team in a great situation would significantly change his outlook and maybe change his attitude. In okc there's little more to do than basketball, and its real easy to stay out of trouble when youre playing mw3 and nca 2k13 bonding with your teammates during off time.

Thunder have the draft picks and players to make it happen I think.
Midnight Toker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:23 AM   #17
Spaulding
It's Okay
 
Spaulding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bay 12 Please
Posts: 1,809
Spaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Cousins will be traded to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Toker
I'd like to see him get traded to Thunder. He wont be the top dog, has a locker room with playoff battle hardened vets, and a front office that doesnt play games. I think a change of scenery, going to a great team in a great situation would significantly change his outlook and maybe change his attitude. In okc there's little more to do than basketball, and its real easy to stay out of trouble when youre playing mw3 and nca 2k13 bonding with your teammates during off time.

Thunder have the draft picks and players to make it happen I think.

He needs to be on an older team. More vets. Don't think Perkins could keep cousins in check
Spaulding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:14 PM   #18
Midnight Toker
I airball my layups
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 80
Midnight Toker has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Cousins will be traded to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaulding
He needs to be on an older team. More vets. Don't think Perkins could keep cousins in check


I imagine they'd have to trade Perkins in order to acquire Cousins. OKC also has Durant and Westbrook. Though young, theve been through the gauntlet of three different playoff series so that pretty much makes them veterans in that regard. They know what it takes to be successful in the nba, something they can rub off onto someone like Cousins. A guy like that needs to be in a clubhouse where he isnt the best player, or the go to guy. So he can be humbled, humble himself, and learn from the greats.
Midnight Toker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:33 AM   #19
barkleynash
Local High School Star
 
barkleynash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,333
barkleynash has decent reputation
Default Re: Cousins will be traded to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Toker
I imagine they'd have to trade Perkins in order to acquire Cousins. OKC also has Durant and Westbrook. Though young, theve been through the gauntlet of three different playoff series so that pretty much makes them veterans in that regard. They know what it takes to be successful in the nba, something they can rub off onto someone like Cousins. A guy like that needs to be in a clubhouse where he isnt the best player, or the go to guy. So he can be humbled, humble himself, and learn from the greats.

Wow the thunder would be unbelievably AWESOME if they could pull this off!

I wonder who they would have to give up? I don't think the Kings would bite on a Lamb, Perry Jones and all their draft picks package since this is such a terrible draft...

If there is a way for the Thunder to get this done they should though
barkleynash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:53 AM   #20
Magic bird
The Banner
 
Magic bird's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Causeway Street
Posts: 1,094
Magic bird has decent reputation
Default Re: Cousins will be traded to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
Magic bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:22 AM   #21
kentatm
NBA Legend
 
kentatm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 17,461
kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cousins will be traded to...

Dallas
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:23 AM   #22
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan
 
andremiller07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 7,051
andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Cousins will be traded to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
Dallas

Yeap im sure he would get on great with Rick, OJ and Vince
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:00 AM   #23
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star
 
Kingwillball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,793
Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Cousins will be traded to...

He would look Great manning the Middle in Miami although that would never happen Financially and because he is a Basketcase.
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:10 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy