Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-02-2013, 10:16 PM   #1
War Machine
I airball my layups

War Machine is popular on this boardWar Machine is popular on this boardWar Machine is popular on this boardWar Machine is popular on this board
Default Comic Book Characters ... who's your favorite?

Why does the superb War Machine never get any love in these discussions? I'm twice the warrior that is Ironman, and made him my personal bitch many a time. So why don't you people show some luv for the beast that is WM.

War Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:45 PM   #2
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Comic Book Characters ... who's your favorite?

Because he's black, duh.

I can't say i have a favorite character, but i'm all about the Mutantverse in Marvel. I probably wouldn't bother with Marvel at all if not for the mutants/x-men.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:00 AM   #3
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm a glutton when it comes to anything... So my top five are:

1. Deadpool: he's a zany crazy bipolar fool.. no way that I don't identity with him.

2. Nova: Rich Rider to be exact. He is sarcastic and self assured. I love his cocky self indulgence and his bad ass powers.

3. Daredevil: His story is well grounded in reality. He's a serious despondent character. Also I love how noir his stories are.

4.Silver Surfer: His persona is based in pure reality, lacking emotionallity, and grounded in logic. Plus the whole power cosmic is cool.

5. I wanna say The Sentry even tho he's been made out to be very emo. Likely tho its someone more obscure like Quasar. Maybe the flash tho, he's cool too.

Last edited by ZeN : 03-03-2013 at 02:04 AM.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:31 AM   #4
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Machine
Why does the superb War Machine never get any love in these discussions? I'm twice the warrior that is Ironman, and made him my personal bitch many a time. So why don't you people show some luv for the beast that is WM.

War Machine is my top 3 favorite Marvel Character. Better than Iron Man.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:38 AM   #5
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:02 PM   #6
Bandito
Banned

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

My favorite is Nightwing/ 1st Robin, Gambit, Ultimate Peter Parker/ SPiderman ( I have to distinguish him from the mainstream Spiderman which I hate)
Bandito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:08 PM   #7
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
I probably wouldn't bother with Marvel at all if not for the mutants/x-men.

This. Wolverine is definitely my favorite by far, but X-Men in general is my shit. At least 90s X-men and earlier. Not feeling all these team switches, new mutants etc. But the main X-Men characters are my favorite comic book characters ever no doubt
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:13 PM   #8
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Love of The Sentry is enough to get Zen placed on my enemies list.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:13 PM   #9
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
This. Wolverine is definitely my favorite by far, but X-Men in general is my shit. At least 90s X-men and earlier. Not feeling all these team switches, new mutants etc. But the main X-Men characters are my favorite comic book characters ever no doubt

Yeah. I don't care for Wolverine leading a school a children. I prefer X-Force Wolverine where he murders people and isn't a hypocrite.

I'm really enjoying the whole mutant-revolution thing with Cyclops though. I was never too big a fan of Scott, but AvX changed all that for me.

I really like this image
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:26 PM   #10
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board

1.Silver Surfer- I actually agree with Zen on his reasons he is the Spock of the marvel universe and none can touch the power cosmic.
2.Juggernaut
3.Dr. strange
4.Batman
5.Flash

since we are on the topic. these pics made me laugh, If 60's DC did marvel

Last edited by goldenryan : 03-03-2013 at 02:28 PM.
goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:44 PM   #11
BuffaloBill
Ariana Army

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Taskmaster, Rogue, and Spider-Man

And Kevin if he counts

BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:54 PM   #12
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: