Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-28-2013, 10:56 AM   #106
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: F uck vegans, like seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
When my niece got married a few years back we hosted the rehearsal dinner at my house. Since most of the guests were from up north we treated everyone to Carolina barbecue. It was a big hit with everyone except this one chick who was a vegetarian (unbeknownst to us beforehand). She spent the entire night bitching about how there was nothing for her to eat. For dessert we had red velvet cake (another southern thing) and this beyotch ate like half of it. Later she asked me what made the cake red. My response: pig's blood.
you had me at red velvet cake

D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:23 PM   #107
Segatti
Good High School Starter

Segatti has no real reputation yet.

Segatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:43 PM   #108
Ne 1
College superstar

Ne 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected posterNe 1 is a pretty well-respected poster

There's nothing I hate more than ignorant vegans who try and skew facts to their agenda.

I've known a few intelligent people who are vegans for their own, well educated reasons, but they're sure as hell not going to fabricate complete bullshit to try and convince others to become vegans.

A well balanced diet is the healthiest for a human, but you can get away with vegetarianism or even a vegan diet, it's just VERY hard to get all your nutrients from a full vegan diet. My good vegan friend takes a ton of supplements in order to stay healthy.

Anyone who says "a vegetarian/vegan diet is healthier than meat eater" is a complete moron who is using the average American fast food consumer as his omnivore example. Meanwhile I could give an example of the super unhealthy vegans I know who eat garbage all day and can't lift a paperclip.

In fact, there's actually no scientific evidence that a balanced vegan diet is superior in terms of health benefits in comparison to a balaced omnivore diet. People who decide to stop eating meat + dairy generally feel better because they had a shit diet before, and laying off daily intakes of milkshakes and bacon cheeseburgers usually makes you feel better... doesn't matter if you switch it for broccoli and tofu or baked salmon and broiled turkey breast.
Ne 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:01 PM   #109
joe
College star

joe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cool

I had a friend who became vegan for a little while. Dude became pale as hell and was sick all the time. I truly believe that veganism is unhealthy, but if you think/know that it's not, and it works for you, do it up.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:42 PM   #110
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne 1
There's nothing I hate more than ignorant vegans who try and skew facts to their agenda.

I've known a few intelligent people who are vegans for their own, well educated reasons, but they're sure as hell not going to fabricate complete bullshit to try and convince others to become vegans.

A well balanced diet is the healthiest for a human, but you can get away with vegetarianism or even a vegan diet, it's just VERY hard to get all your nutrients from a full vegan diet. My good vegan friend takes a ton of supplements in order to stay healthy.

Anyone who says "a vegetarian/vegan diet is healthier than meat eater" is a complete moron who is using the average American fast food consumer as his omnivore example. Meanwhile I could give an example of the super unhealthy vegans I know who eat garbage all day and can't lift a paperclip.

In fact, there's actually no scientific evidence that a balanced vegan diet is superior in terms of health benefits in comparison to a balaced omnivore diet. People who decide to stop eating meat + dairy generally feel better because they had a shit diet before, and laying off daily intakes of milkshakes and bacon cheeseburgers usually makes you feel better... doesn't matter if you switch it for broccoli and tofu or baked salmon and broiled turkey breast.
This. Meat isn't bad for you. Truth is everything is good in moderation. Humans are naturally Omnivores anyways, it makes no sense to alter our diets just to "stop killing animals".
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:04 AM   #111
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
When my niece got married a few years back we hosted the rehearsal dinner at my house. Since most of the guests were from up north we treated everyone to Carolina barbecue. It was a big hit with everyone except this one chick who was a vegetarian (unbeknownst to us beforehand). She spent the entire night bitching about how there was nothing for her to eat. For dessert we had red velvet cake (another southern thing) and this beyotch ate like half of it. Later she asked me what made the cake red. My response: pig's blood.

Jasi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:13 PM   #112
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

"boohoo, its so hard to eat meat" " i eat meat, and the hormones that go into it thats why i have to make a thread that insults vegans"

get the **** outta here you low iq imbred ******. id like to see you in person to slap the shitt out of your weeny ass face.
nathanjizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:15 PM   #113
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

"oh, i have a cat or dog i love so much, i would take a bullet for him, but heres a steak im eating that came from a cow that was forced into a machine that cut his head off and hung him upside down"
Old 03-03-2013, 02:15 PM   #114
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segatti
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:17 PM   #115
nathanjizzle
OG

Old 03-03-2013, 02:21 PM   #116
nathanjizzle
OG

Old 03-03-2013, 02:23 PM   #117
nathanjizzle
OG

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.48395...58582&pid=15.1
Old 03-03-2013, 02:25 PM   #118
nathanjizzle
OG

Old 03-03-2013, 02:28 PM   #119
nathanjizzle
OG

Old 03-03-2013, 02:29 PM   #120
nathanjizzle
OG

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: