Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-05-2007, 02:32 PM   #31
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Hardest videogame you've played

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
ya...that game was gay and too hard. I returned it and got money back haha.

Splinter Cell games arent hard, they just take alot of pateince, which most dont have.
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 02:44 PM   #32
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Spiegel
HELL EFFIN' YEAH!

Only game I've ever owned that I NEVER beat. Ridiculous.

same here. do you remember that level where you had to swim and disarm the bombs?? that freakin level gave me nightmares. :
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 02:52 PM   #33
Sharas
Great college starter

Sharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat cool

system shock 2...extremely challenging but also immensely rewarding. one of deepest games ever made, but hard as hell
Sharas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:48 PM   #34
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
same here. do you remember that level where you had to swim and disarm the bombs?? that freakin level gave me nightmares. :

THATS the level lol...where that purple seaweed stuff would hit you and make that weird noise. Plus you had the time limit? That combined for the most horrifying video game experience of my 5 year old life
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:53 PM   #35
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
THATS the level lol...where that purple seaweed stuff would hit you and make that weird noise. Plus you had the time limit? That combined for the most horrifying video game experience of my 5 year old life
yup. exactly what i'm talking about.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:13 PM   #36
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

i think i played a different ninja turtles than you guys. I played "The manhattan project" ninja turtles on NES.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:33 PM   #37
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
i think i played a different ninja turtles than you guys. I played "The manhattan project" ninja turtles on NES.

THIS is the one we mean:

Old 02-05-2007, 06:03 PM   #38
PacersFan
Decent playground baller

PacersFan has an OK reputation so far
Thumbs up Re: Hardest videogame you've played

Quote:
THIS is the one we mean:

lol, that was classic
PacersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 06:04 PM   #39
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

Quote:
THIS is the one we mean:

lol, thanks for that. classic stuff right there.

edit: my fav was leonardo because his weapon was so simple yet so effective. I hated rafael and his little sword.
Old 02-05-2007, 06:08 PM   #40
B-Low
The Love B-Low

i always liked Donatello best in the games cuz his staff could reach stuff from far away. And thanks to old school graphics that meant sometimes you could stand under things and kill them from the floor below lol
Old 02-05-2007, 06:10 PM   #41
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

Quote:
i always liked Donatello best in the games cuz his staff could reach stuff from far away. And thanks to old school graphics that meant sometimes you could stand under things and kill them from the floor below lol
Did donatello have a blue headband? If so, that's who i meant.
Old 02-05-2007, 06:11 PM   #42
PacersFan
Decent playground baller

PacersFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
Did donatello have a blue headband? If so, that's who i meant.

i think he had a purple one.
PacersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 06:30 PM   #43
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacersFan
i think he had a purple one.

Oh ok, then i'm pretty sure Leonardo is the one i'm talking about.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:47 PM   #44
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

Best NES game ever.

Remember this part of TMNT? Where you'd have to diffuse the bombs underwater......gangsta

Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 08:05 PM   #45
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
Best NES game ever.

Remember this part of TMNT? Where you'd have to diffuse the bombs underwater......gangsta

lmao wow. brought up the level and everything. honestly that level made my heart beat faster and my palms sweat, lol.. i drown so many times, i was so happy when i finally got past it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: