Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 02-04-2007, 03:01 AM   #1
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Just trade us Artest...

Just do it. Just Rebuild. We'll give you expirers/picks to help you.

Mihm/Mckie/1st rounder..salaries match.

Draft Durant or Oden and build around them and KMart. You dont want Artest messing with their chemistry. Right now, you're stuck in mediocrity with not good enough for playoffs and not good enough for high draft pick.

Just trade us Artest.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 03:09 AM   #2
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Just trade us Artest...

That is a garbage offer for Ron. He is playing great ball over the last month/half and he is worth more than that. Hell cost more than small expirings and a late 1st. Kings could easily get more than that with the way Ron is playing. Miami would offer Posey(expiring)/1st(better than LA's)/Wright(young player with potential).

Am I saying I don't want to trade Ron? I'd trade him if the right offer is there but he's been nothing a positive influence so far on a rebuilding(kind of) team. No way we trade him for that, and no way we'd trade him to LA who is in the same division and would rape us for 4 times a year+playoffs in the future. There are plenty of better offers out there from Eastern conference teams.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 05:27 AM   #3
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Well, if we're talking in terms of talent, then yes, you guys are getting raped...haha mihm/mckie is pretty bad. But the truth is if Artest was to be traded, dont expect a player with an equal or higher caliber or even a younger talent. His salary isnt alot so dont expect big time expirer either. So IF Kings wanted to rebuild w/o Artest, I think the best option would be expirers/picks...dont you? Its not like you were going to keep those bums...I was kinda lookin at it in a way where you guys just rid yourself of Artest...like whats ultimately gonna happen to Bibby at the end of the season.

Everything in Sacto seems wrong right now, for the first time, Im seeing their fans so down on them and Arco isnt what it used to be...I guess kinda assumed that Artest isn't very appreciate right now

PS: I'm not sure Miami would offer Wright..if they were to..Petrie better jump on that deal. Lose Artest, Lose Bibby...Rebuild with KMart, Wright, top 3 pick and you'll have cash for a nice FA??? Not bad

Last edited by hotsizzle : 02-04-2007 at 05:31 AM.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 05:36 AM   #4
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Miami would not offer you Wright for Artest. They turned down the deal that would have gotten them AI because they didn't want to part with Wright, so I'm pretty sure they won't do it for Artest. And I don't think he would get along with Shaq, that's 2 huge egos clashing against each other, there wouldn't be enough shots for Artest, the Miami GM should be smart enough to recognize this. How about we trade you Radman + filler and a first round pick? If we pick up Artest we have to let go off one of our forwards since there won't be enough minutes to go around.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 12:46 PM   #5
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Miami would not offer you Wright for Artest. They turned down the deal that would have gotten them AI because they didn't want to part with Wright, so I'm pretty sure they won't do it for Artest. And I don't think he would get along with Shaq, that's 2 huge egos clashing against each other, there wouldn't be enough shots for Artest, the Miami GM should be smart enough to recognize this. How about we trade you Radman + filler and a first round pick? If we pick up Artest we have to let go off one of our forwards since there won't be enough minutes to go around.

If the Kings traded for Radman, I would shoot myself. Radman is the exact type of player we have enough of: a big men who won't/can't play D and likes to shoot J's all day.

Artest has been playing good ball lately. He's been our best player so far and I'm still not convinced that Martin can play at such a high level without an intimidating player like Artest on the floor.

What position would artest play on the lakers? Would kobe move to the 1? That could work in the triangle, i guess.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 02:16 PM   #6
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

We better not ever,ever,ever,ever trade with the Lakers for anything. I don't care if we give em donuts for diamond rings. Actually never mind, we'll give you Bibby and Artest for Kobe....done deal.

LD - who was in your avatar with the tongue? every time you posted I got a stiffee! :
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 05:06 PM   #7
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Sorry but you guys can quit day dreaming. If the Kings trade Artest they're trading him to the Eastern conference or anywhere besides LA. Last year Indy wanted Bynum+ for Ron when he demanded a trade? Over the past month and a half he's playing some of the best ball over his career and he's happy right now so why would the asking price go down? It wouldn't. And yeah I can safely say that Ron hasn't exploded/blown a gasket yet. He's happy in Sacramento. We don't HAVE to trade him for garbage, if we trade him we better be getting rid of Thomas for an expiring too, getting GOOD first round picks, or getting a decent young player, etc. The Kings won't be taking on a bad contract like Radmanovic and they won't be trading him for garbage.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 09:21 AM   #8
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Ya Artest to lakers is just a Day Dream!!! I would go for Vlad and two 1st rd picks!!! All the Lakers have to offer is Vlad Cook Walton or Smush!!! Means no D' for D'.
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: