Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-17-2013, 05:16 PM   #76
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is a pretty well-respected posterTheMan is a pretty well-respected posterTheMan is a pretty well-respected posterTheMan is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Are You Disgusted By Fat People?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
Depends on how fat we are talking about here
This

I'll fully admit that I could lose a few pounds, when I was in my 20's and played alot of hoops, I was weighing 175 on a 5"9 frame but right now I'm 187 lbs and 40 years old. I work and then have two kids I'm raising so it's hard to take the time to exercise but I told the wife I'm gonna shed the extra pounds this year.

People who are so fat they can't even walk are disgusting to me.
TheMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:17 PM   #77
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
No. I still find the person who has a total disregard for basic human sanitation disgusting even if I don't personally have to smell it.
Then how do you know they haven't showered in a week?
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:52 PM   #78
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Definitely.

There is a teacher in my school that has to turn side ways to get through the door.

Like ****, thats when enough is enough
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:08 PM   #79
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
You can tell who the fatties are in this thread

Relax and have a Hot Pocket, guys.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:17 PM   #80
Borat
very niiice

Borat has an OK reputation so far

USA is the country with the huge fat people.
Other countries might have similar overweight/obesity rates, but they dont have the elephants the USA has. The true fat giants.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:31 PM   #81
Magic bird
The Banner

Magic bird has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Just some fat ass, who cares.
Magic bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:58 PM   #82
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
The bulge in her pants is much larger than anyone's in this forum.
Speak for yourself

Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:45 PM   #83
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
Definitely.

There is a teacher in my school that has to turn side ways to get through the door.

ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:46 AM   #84
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat coolPHX_Phan is considered somewhat cool

I don't judge. People do what they want, and if they want to live that way then it's their business.

That being said, when it comes to people I have to work or interact with, some things tend to bother me. It's not the fact that some people are just way too overweight, it's laziness or the mindset that things must work to cater to their weight problem. Especially when it comes to work, I can't stand to see someone who has the same wage/title as me but produces a fraction of the work due to laziness. This isn't exclusive to fat people, but it's compounded when they have a weight problem and just come off as sloppy individuals. Or when you're walking down a narrow hallway and someone who has three times the mass of an average person can't stay close to one side even though they already take up half the damn hallway. Why should I have to maneuver around you when it's not my fault we both can't fit between a walkway?
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:56 AM   #85
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this boardtpols is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat
USA is the country with the huge fat people.
Other countries might have similar overweight/obesity rates, but they dont have the elephants the USA has. The true fat giants.
We tend to have the best talent in every thing that matters. That's why ameeerrriccaaa is numero uno compadro!
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:59 AM   #86
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

I hate the tubs of lard in the South who claim their fat asses are the result of genetics, then claim gay people are making a lifestyle choice.
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:19 AM   #87
tomtucker
NBA rookie of the year

tomtucker has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32
I hate the tubs of lard in the South who claim their fat asses are the result of genetics, then claim gay people are making a lifestyle choice.

.....thatīs right....
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:29 AM   #88
timlush
I brick open layups

timlush has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
You're supposed to think it's gross. Nature doesn't want you breeding with this. It wants you to reproduce with healthy people.

Exactly.
timlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:18 PM   #89
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:21 PM   #90
Magic bird
The Banner

Magic bird has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
Definitely.

Magic bird is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: