Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 01-17-2013, 12:46 AM   #1
livingby3's
Suns Ignite The Future

livingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation here
Default Phoenix Suns coach Alvin Gentry ponders looking to future

Phoenix Suns coach Alvin Gentry ponders looking to future

God damn we are last in the conference, when was the last time the Suns are dead last. as of now we should really use this time to give the young guys some time to play and learn, and tank while at that. I just hope it doesn't kill the team's chemistry and will to battle.

Also next season we will probably be looking at a change of coach.
livingby3's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:59 PM   #2
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Phoenix Suns coach Alvin Gentry ponders looking to future

Let's hope LA misses on the playoffs too, we could have 2 good draft picks. I'm fine with us sucking, we needed a real rebuild for this team.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:18 AM   #3
livingby3's
Suns Ignite The Future

livingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation herelivingby3's has a near all-star reputation here

Yeah. I just wish for Marshall to see more playtime to see if he pans out. bench Telfair forever and trade him. I think we should also really give a strong consideration to trade Gortat at this point.
livingby3's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:08 PM   #4
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingby3's
Yeah. I just wish for Marshall to see more playtime to see if he pans out. bench Telfair forever and trade him. I think we should also really give a strong consideration to trade Gortat at this point.

I'm in favor of the Telfair benching/trade.. I'm reluctant with the Gortat trade mostly because I like him. When he was on the Magic I thought he'd be a good for the Suns, and then we ended up getting him. I guess if you gotta trade him now to get some value for him.. so be it.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: