Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 12-23-2012, 06:01 AM   #1
livingby3's
Suns Ignite The Future

livingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputationlivingby3's has a terrific reputation
Default Trade deadline. 21st Feb 2013.

Are the Suns going to pull off any trades by the deadline.
If so who do u think we should be looking at?
The Suns are not very reliable at the wings. after the departure of Hill and Jrich we haven't had any dynamic players to fill that void.
Beasley and Johnson have both been forgettable to this point, as much as i had hoped that one of them will break out for the Suns.

Only player we have that is of any trade value is probably Gortat and Brown, Beasley if there are teams willing to bite on his untapped potential, which may very well never be tapped anymore.

I personally like to go after Alec Burks. Think he's underused on the Jazz. Also Jeremy Lamb. who's your pick.
livingby3's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:41 PM   #2
Sawbucks23
I brick open layups

Sawbucks23 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Trade deadline. 21st Feb 2013.

If the Suns are smart, they will try to shop Gortat around before it's too late. I would love to see a deal with OKC to get Jeremy Lamb and some of their other rookies on the Suns. A trade with Boston would also be an idea to get young players like Bradley, melo, Sulllenger (think that's how you spell it).
Sawbucks23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:13 AM   #3
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

I agree, we should trade Gortat.

He isnt the building block for the future, and he has expressed some unhappiness. Any team other than the Celtics looking for a center?
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:41 AM   #4
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingby3's
Are the Suns going to pull off any trades by the deadline.
If so who do u think we should be looking at?
The Suns are not very reliable at the wings. after the departure of Hill and Jrich we haven't had any dynamic players to fill that void.
Beasley and Johnson have both been forgettable to this point, as much as i had hoped that one of them will break out for the Suns.

Only player we have that is of any trade value is probably Gortat and Brown, Beasley if there are teams willing to bite on his untapped potential, which may very well never be tapped anymore.

I personally like to go after Alec Burks. Think he's underused on the Jazz. Also Jeremy Lamb. who's your pick.

The only thing I see wrong with that is the Jazz may be reluctant to trade in conference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawbucks23
If the Suns are smart, they will try to shop Gortat around before it's too late. I would love to see a deal with OKC to get Jeremy Lamb and some of their other rookies on the Suns. A trade with Boston would also be an idea to get young players like Bradley, melo, Sulllenger (think that's how you spell it).

No thank you, Gortat starts.. Sullinger at best is what's his name that the Spurs drafted with no knees..

I'm against trading Gortat, he's still the best center we've had in years including Shaq. I don't see who we're gonna get that could replace him. I like Morris at PF wouldn't want to see him slide over to C at all.

Suns are still lottery bound which is good news and the Lakers might be also, which would give us 2 lottery picks this year. We could find Gortat's replacement then (though I'd still keep him around even then) and or a dynamic wing player (hopefully, of course).
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: