Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-17-2013, 01:20 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Sleep deprived....

How many hours can you go before you get loopy? Right now i am on hour 33 straight i am awake. I had an early work day, then last night at about 10pm my daughter got sick and we did the emergency room thing till 10am today. And i stood by her side awake the whole time. I'm feeling sleepy... Glad Knick game is on soon...
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:09 PM   #2
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Sleep deprived....

once went 72 hours without sleep. very weird feeling, sometimes you feel like 15 mins went by and its been 2 hours, sometimes 2 hours and its been 15 mins.

don't worry that Knicks game will put you right to sleep
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:22 PM   #3
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here

Why do people go so long without sleep? I don't get it.

I pulled all nighters were for parties or schoolwork when I was younger, but not to 33 hours or 72 hours of no sleep.

Why?
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:31 PM   #4
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Im a lightweight.. after about 26 there's no keeping me up or I start acting incredibly manic and unreasonable.

Up to the twenty six, Im just increadibly lethargic but still somewhat functional.. assuming caffeine is allowed.. well actually once caffeine enters the picture, I can do about 30 while acting delusional.

Yeah, I dont function well without sleep.
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:34 PM   #5
senelcoolidge
Great college starter

senelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong waysenelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I'm sleep deprived, but I will put in some sleep even if it's only 4 hours. I can't stand going more than 24 hours without sleep..gotta at least take a decent nap. Not healthy at all. It will come back to bite you.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:12 PM   #6
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
once went 72 hours without sleep. very weird feeling, sometimes you feel like 15 mins went by and its been 2 hours, sometimes 2 hours and its been 15 mins.

don't worry that Knicks game will put you right to sleep
after 50 hours or so, that feeling really sets in. It's hard to describe to people who haven't ever done it though.

Also after 50 I get a bit paranoid.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:19 PM   #7
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

I've done 7 days, but I'm bipolar

yeah I lost my shit on day 5
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:20 PM   #8
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
after 50 hours or so, that feeling really sets in. It's hard to describe to people who haven't ever done it though.

Also after 50 I get a bit paranoid.

YES! I always have a feeling of I'm forgetting to do something and urgently need to do it ASAP

apparently after 72 hours you are not criminally responsible for your actions should you commit a crime and reasonable evidence can be provided sleep deprivation played a factor in it...just some food for thought haha
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:58 PM   #9
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
How many hours can you go before you get loopy? Right now i am on hour 33 straight i am awake. I had an early work day, then last night at about 10pm my daughter got sick and we did the emergency room thing till 10am today. And i stood by her side awake the whole time. I'm feeling sleepy... Glad Knick game is on soon...

Hope your daughter's okay.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:03 PM   #10
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I went 40+ once and felt fine.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:21 PM   #11
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Hope your daughter's okay.

She's already starting to feel better with the medicine, thanks. The antibiotics they use nowadays and strong stuff, they seem like they work much faster than when i was young. She didn't have a fun night. I'm also going to die from radiation i think, i stepped out from behind the counter accidentalyl during the catscan.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:05 PM   #12
atljonesbro
National High School Star

atljonesbro has decent reputation

The most Ive went is like 40 hours. At that point everything just feels weird. Like when I touch things or when I eat it just feels really weird. And I'm just really f*cking sleep.
atljonesbro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:07 PM   #13
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Probably a day..
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:08 PM   #14
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

I only get about four hours of sleep a day.

It's a sad sad world out here........
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:15 PM   #15
Borat
very niiice

Borat has an OK reputation so far

8-10 hours per night
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: