Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-17-2013, 09:11 PM   #1
ManlyStanley69
Fitness Made Simple

ManlyStanley69 is considered somewhat coolManlyStanley69 is considered somewhat cool
Default Who does Andre Drummond have to blow to get some real playing time??!!

this is getting redic...just let me know who and it will be taken care of. This young manly man has awesome production almost every game now despite barely playing. He has far more impact than any player on his team. He should be playing at least 30 minutes per game on that soft team...little Larry frank has some explaining to do! Yes I'm mad
ManlyStanley69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:51 PM   #2
Magic bird
The Banner

Magic bird has decent reputation
Default Re: Who does Andre Drummond have to blow to get some real playing time??!!

There a questions about his work ethic, conditioning and ability to play starters minutes.
Magic bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:53 PM   #3
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who does Andre Drummond have to blow to get some real playing time??!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic bird
There a questions about his work ethic, conditioning and ability to play starters minutes.

It's mainly his conditioning. I wish he could play more too but he has to ease his way into starter minutes. Right now if had to play 25+ minutes a game he'd be exhausted. He just has to get himself in better shape and I'm sure he'll get more minutes. He's still young so he has plenty of time to get that stuff together. He has tons of potential though. Gonna be really fun to watch him in the future.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:04 PM   #4
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
It's mainly his conditioning. I wish he could play more too but he has to ease his way into starter minutes. Right now if had to play 25+ minutes a game he'd be exhausted. He just has to get himself in better shape and I'm sure he'll get more minutes. He's still young so he has plenty of time to get that stuff together. He has tons of potential though. Gonna be really fun to watch him in the future.
Yeah, as of late December, it did indeed seem to be at least partly conditioning related. It's been hard for me to tell if anything's changed in that regard over the last month. The Pistons just played 2 or 3 games in like, 14 days so it's been tough to get a feel.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:07 PM   #5
ManlyStanley69
Fitness Made Simple

ManlyStanley69 is considered somewhat coolManlyStanley69 is considered somewhat cool

but who does he have to blow?
ManlyStanley69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:07 PM   #6
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManlyStanley69

Me.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:18 PM   #7
Magic bird
The Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
Me.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:35 PM   #8
FreezingTsmoove
#H3AT nation,GangGreen

FreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

He's a horribly conditioned NBA player. He's still a teenager though. The only reason hes not going for 40 mins a night is simply because he cant.
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:38 PM   #9
Kews1
BostonCeltics

Kews1 is a pretty well-respected posterKews1 is a pretty well-respected posterKews1 is a pretty well-respected posterKews1 is a pretty well-respected poster

Detroit arnt going anywhere this year so i think they way they are handling him is good. They should develop him slowly because hes going to be legit no point rushing him since he's so young
Kews1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:40 PM   #10
Magic bird
The Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kews1
Detroit arnt going anywhere this year so i think they way they are handling him is good. They should develop him slowly because hes going to be legit no point rushing him since he's so young
This.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:53 PM   #11
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

dude, why the pink fonts, and for fks sakes, why does Drummond have to blow someone to get playing time? why not just kill someone?
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:55 PM   #12
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

As a Raptors fan, I get very angry every time I see the name Drummond. Goddamn it all to hell.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:30 PM   #13
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

he'll probably get 30 mins a game in april going into the season end. dont know if he'll take maxiells place, though. However, he definitely should
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:39 PM   #14
CHi1PriDe
Local High School Star

CHi1PriDe has an OK reputation so far

His condition is not there yet and he usually backs up Monroe since there Detroit doesn't have a legit back up center
CHi1PriDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:38 AM   #15
itsdchen
Can barely lace up my sneakers

itsdchen has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManlyStanley69

his inhaler
itsdchen is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: