Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-02-2007, 11:38 PM   #1
Vman23
I hit open layups

Vman23 has an OK reputation so far
Default Arenas vs Deshawn

A shootout with 20,000$ on the line. This is hilarious.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bn6O42a5vl8
Vman23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:50 PM   #2
The Answer
National High School Star

The Answer has decent reputationThe Answer has decent reputation
Default Re: Arenas vs Deshawn

Wow, Gilbo's crazy. Automatic with one hand from downtown.
The Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:54 PM   #3
The Answer
National High School Star

The Answer has decent reputationThe Answer has decent reputation

I can't tell if the other players think he's funny, or if they hate him. Probably a little of both I imagine.
The Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:59 PM   #4
Chairman_Yao
Kids at the park dunk on me

Chairman_Yao has an OK reputation so far

That was pretty amazing.
Chairman_Yao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 12:00 AM   #5
Chairman_Yao
Kids at the park dunk on me

Chairman_Yao has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Answer
I can't tell if the other players think he's funny, or if they hate him. Probably a little of both I imagine.

I think they just hate him. . .
Chairman_Yao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 12:12 AM   #6
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Arenas heckled him the entire time he was shooting. I'd say that's unfair.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 12:19 AM   #7
Vman23
I hit open layups

Vman23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Answer

Arenas has always been known to be extremely popular with his teammates. He's still good friends with Larry Hughes, Jason Richardson, Troy Murphy. He's good friends with Butler, Jamison, Haywood, and he's even good friends with the coach Eddie Jordan.
Vman23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 12:49 AM   #8
Diesel J
NBA lottery pick

Diesel J has decent reputationDiesel J has decent reputation

funny dude
Diesel J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 12:54 AM   #9
Dizzle-2k7
Go Spurs Go

Dizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat coolDizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat cool

anyone catch deshawn imitating gilbert at the 3 minute mark?

that was a great watch btw. thanks for posting.

gilbert distracted too much, but he did shoot with 1 hand the whole time. i guess it evens it out.

Last edited by Dizzle-2k7 : 02-03-2007 at 01:01 AM.
Dizzle-2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 02:02 AM   #10
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gilbert Arenas just looked like an idiot the whole time.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 03:11 AM   #11
New Jazzy Nets
New Uni's 2010-2011

New Jazzy Nets has an OK reputation so far

i wanna see round 2 instead of shooting have them do some dunks. Wonder who wins that one
New Jazzy Nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 03:20 AM   #12
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Someone make a long story short.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 03:37 AM   #13
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This video is further proof of my theory all along... Gilbo is crazy.

He is a crazy great shooter and just crazy in general. If I had to practice all day with that cat, I'd have to kill him.

Pretty amazing that he made all of those 3s with one arm, but he did completely cheat on Deshawn's attempts. Deshawn wasn't doing that crazy sh!t when Gilbo had his turn.

Gilbo is a strange bird with unreal skill.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 03:39 AM   #14
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
Someone make a long story short.
They went "around the world" from the 3-point line. Arenas made some crazy amount like 73 out of 100... by shooting one-handed.

Deshawn had 63 out of 90 going into the last frame. He needed all 10 to tie. He made his first 5, but then missed the 6th.

Gilbo won $20,000 and acted a fool. Deshawn did not look happy leaving the court.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 02-03-2007 at 03:42 AM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 03:46 AM   #15
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

Gilbo won $20,000 and acted a fool. Deshawn did not look happy leaving the court.

Yeh, lol deshawn looked totally pissed going up the stairs, especially with the salary he's on compared to gil.
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: