Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-03-2007, 03:49 AM   #16
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Arenas vs Deshawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumquat
Yeh, lol deshawn looked totally pissed going up the stairs, especially with the salary he's on compared to gil.
It is sort of his own fault for entering a 3-point shootout for that kind of money with Gilbo. was he thinking?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 04:02 AM   #17
SupermanOnSteroids
Local High School Star

SupermanOnSteroids posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySupermanOnSteroids posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySupermanOnSteroids posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Answer
Wow, Gilbo's crazy. Automatic with one hand from downtown.
all quality shots
SupermanOnSteroids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 04:19 AM   #18
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

LMAO @ Gilbert impersonating a tennis player, funniest guy in the NBA.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 05:27 AM   #19
imjustlikemusiq
Speak To Me Cleanly

imjustlikemusiq has an OK reputation so far

Yeah this is great, Stevenson better go work out a contract extension ASAP. Actually, I kind of hope the Wiz dont resign him, i have a very strong feeling that Stevenson is contract ballin, let someone else make the mistake, Deshaun is replacable.
imjustlikemusiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 05:39 AM   #20
EricForman
Good college starter

EricForman has decent reputationEricForman has decent reputation

why didnt stevenson say anything about arenas doing all that crap right next to him and even in front of him? Unless that was part of the agreement that "you get to do whatever you want as long as you dont touch me or the ball", then Stevenson could, and shuld have told Gil to back off to let him shoot. No one can hit with that much distraction next to you man, it's not just vocal taunts, but gil faked throwing the ball at him, rolled in front of him, etc, etc. Even Larry Bird would have lost there with Gil in his face like that.
EricForman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 06:25 AM   #21
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

damn Arenas is easily coolest guy in the league, dude that you'd wanna chill with. stevenson is a dumbass for going against him though...
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 09:11 AM   #22
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

i pity the guy picking up the ball...

DeShawn is so pissed... poor thing...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 10:05 AM   #23
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
damn Arenas is easily coolest guy in the league, dude that you'd wanna chill with. stevenson is a dumbass for going against him though...

He only lost by 1 shot, was far from a blowout.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 10:49 AM   #24
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

Hilarious, gilberts shot is ridiculous. His form and extension to shoot 73 percent one handed from three is mad. They say you lose 20 percent from training to game, so going by this gilbert could be a 50 percet shooter from this range if he took standard shots rather than shooting off his dribble.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 10:56 AM   #25
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Actually, I kind of hope the Wiz dont resign him, i have a very strong feeling that Stevenson is contract ballin, let someone else make the mistake, Deshaun is replacable.
at this point we can take whatever depth we can. Deshawn is definitely a positive contributor and there aren't many of those on the Wizards. I don't want to give him a huge deal though. actually Id like to give him the same del that he rejected from the Magic, so not sure how that'll go.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 11:33 AM   #26
Vman23
I hit open layups

Vman23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
This video is further proof of my theory all along... Gilbo is crazy.

He is a crazy great shooter and just crazy in general. If I had to practice all day with that cat, I'd have to kill him.

Pretty amazing that he made all of those 3s with one arm, but he did completely cheat on Deshawn's attempts. Deshawn wasn't doing that crazy sh!t when Gilbo had his turn.

Gilbo is a strange bird with unreal skill.

Gilbo is only crazy if your 60 years old with no sense of humor. He's a funny dude that you would want to chill with, the kind of a dude who stands out in a crowd.
Vman23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 01:30 PM   #27
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

:
I think DeShawn is the one always getting picked on during Wizards practice
Gil is hilarious
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 01:41 PM   #28
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

damn, DeShawn should ask Gilbert to cut that owe knowing how small DeShawns contract is.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 02:02 PM   #29
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vman23
Gilbo is only crazy if your 60 years old with no sense of humor. He's a funny dude that you would want to chill with, the kind of a dude who stands out in a crowd.
I find Gilbo strange and I'm 27... and I like to think I have a great sense of humor.

Don't get me wrong... I laugh at the guy... but I still think he is off-the-wall.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 02:57 PM   #30
EricForman
Good college starter

EricForman has decent reputationEricForman has decent reputation

there is no doubt gil is "eccentric"
EricForman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: