Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-18-2013, 03:23 AM   #16
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: There is no team that can beat Miami in a 7 series

Well...the Clips and Spurs have a shot at them. They have the bigs, the defense, and the perimeter play.

OKC while probably the best team in the West, I do no think they match well against them. The Heat have better role players than them and don't really attack the Heat's weakness. It's basically the big 3 vs big 3 + role players imo.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:25 AM   #17
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
ib4 mad Knicks fans dominate this thread.

inb4 Nets fans think they would even be an afterthought to beat the Heat.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:27 AM   #18
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
inb4 Nets fans think they would even be an afterthought to beat the Heat.

Oh yeah we aint delusional fans, we know the limit of this team, unlike you Knicks fans who have the trophy booked before preseason begins.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:33 AM   #19
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentknicks
lol at least the Knicks are in the conversation.

But Grizz and Okc can definitely beat them
reminds me of last year

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=260447
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:38 AM   #20
White Mamba
@kobemania

White Mamba is starting to rub some people the wrong way

after tonight i am convinced laker can beat them.
White Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:39 AM   #21
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x has decent reputationjimmy77x has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Oh yeah we aint delusional fans, we know the limit of this team, unlike you Knicks fans who have the trophy booked before preseason begins.

How is it being delusional? no one guaranteed anything but they do have a chance, they dominated them by 20 twice, what have the nets done against them ?... o right
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:19 AM   #22
kingBynum
High School Varsity 12th Man

kingBynum has not been impressing people

kingBynum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:35 AM   #23
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation hereDaSeba5 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
okc are the favorites this year

They were favorites against the Heat last year with home court advantage. After they beat the "historic" Spurs team that was on a 20+ win streak, everyone acted like the Heat stood no chance. Of course that was probably just trolling, but a lot of people said OKC in 6 or 7.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:00 AM   #24
nayte
I brick open layups

nayte has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
They were favorites against the Heat last year with home court advantage. After they beat the "historic" Spurs team that was on a 20+ win streak, everyone acted like the Heat stood no chance. Of course that was probably just trolling, but a lot of people said OKC in 6 or 7.

While I agree that the heat are the favourites, I still think OKC and the Clippers can beat em.....And the Lakers if the get their shite right.
nayte is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:17 AM   #25
nayte
I brick open layups

nayte has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingBynum

Just gotta add..this block is beautiful to watch.
I hate these days when guys are too afraid to go for it because they are afraid to get dunked on.
nayte is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:35 AM   #26
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This thread wasn't made after they lost to Utah. They still only finished 500 on the trip.. But yes they are favourites till proven otherwise.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:01 AM   #27
madmax
Decent college freshman

madmax is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady6121
I thought the Knicks had a shot at beating them, but tonight the Heat looked like they would steamroll any team this season in a playoff series. At least everyone gets to shit on on the lakers lol.

madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:23 AM   #28
icewill36
Local High School Star

icewill36 has decent reputation

i dont think the spurs can because they are not a big team up front and duncan is not the same defensive presence he once was, at least not enough for an athletic team like miami.

i think okc would have a chance this year because i doubt they will make same bone head mistakes down the stretch in games they did last year. remember many of the games were very close even though miami won in 5.

i think the clippers would have a chance as well just because they are so deep. when cp3 is in attack mode they are impossible to defend.

a 100% healthy knick team has a chance as well... just as deep as the clippers, plenty shooters, slashers, and clutch players so they will be a problem.
icewill36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:33 AM   #29
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:50 AM   #30
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year

NBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingBynum

Nasty block by bledsoe.. Wade has stunk it up until he got an easy match up last night.
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: