Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-18-2013, 11:30 AM   #46
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: There is no team that can beat Miami in a 7 series

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
you are jizzing your pants too early. okc made stupid mistakes in every close loss that they wont make again and they are playing even better this year

Until they get a big that can score down low, its going to be more of the same for them against Miami. They have no one at all that can matchup with LeBron and Perkins is way too slow to guard Bosh.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:32 AM   #47
BuffaloBill
Pure

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Until they get a big that can score down low, its going to be more of the same for them against Miami. They have no one at all that can matchup with LeBron and Perkins is way too slow to guard Bosh.

I agree. I don't see OKC beating Miami as they are.
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:32 AM   #48
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

STATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputation

the only way for OKC to beat Heat is if Kevin Durant surpasses Lebron james

that series will be a referendum on who the best player in the league is
STATUTORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:33 AM   #49
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
all takes for okc to have an even shot in this series is for scottie boy to realize that his best lineup against miami is

ibaka/collison
kd
sefolosha
martin
westbrook

if okc puts that lineup on the court than they are just as good at miami at playing small ball and they matchup very well
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:34 AM   #50
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

gonna be nice to know that the mavs are the only team to beat them in a 7 game series.
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:35 AM   #51
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x is considered somewhat cooljimmy77x is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
dont try to get my favour with lame jokes you f*gg*t. silk is a better poster than you

Get in your favor
You think i really care what you think?
calling me a *** aw man im so hurt haha
Silk is the worst scum of them all and if you think he is good you are just as bad.
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:38 AM   #52
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

STATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy77x
Get in your favor
Silk is the worst scum of them all and if you think he is good you are just as bad.

red1 is the most pathetic poster on this forum, dude actually sucks off sikk and tries to buddy up with him

every other post i see from him is "sikk is a great poster" "sikk has solid insights"

seriously, sikk don't u even get tired of this little fakkit hanging off ur nuts?
STATUTORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:40 AM   #53
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
gonna be nice to know that the mavs are the only team to beat them in a 7 game series.
2011 mavs are such an underrated team. The entire team got hot for the playoffs and they were just hitting everything. I bet against them a few times and dirk terry and barea put in so many daggers that I cant forget. Heat won me money earlier in the series though so I won 2 bills betting on miami and then I lost it right back . All in all broke even
Old 01-18-2013, 11:41 AM   #54
red1
Dinosaurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy77x
Get in your favor
Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUTORY
red1 is the most pathetic poster on this forum, dude actually sucks off sikk and tries to buddy up with him

every other post i see from him is "sikk is a great poster" "sikk has solid insights"

seriously, sikk don't u even get tired of this little fakkit hanging off ur nuts?
The two of you are some the f*gg*tiest f*gg*ts on this site so if you dont like me then I know I am doing something right. Actually I was a bit harsh towards you jimmy I dont know if you truly are a f*gg*t but you have been post f*gg*t shit the last few times I read your posts.

Statutory you are a known f*gg*t
Old 01-18-2013, 11:42 AM   #55
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
all takes for okc to have an even shot in this series is for scottie boy to realize that his best lineup against miami is

ibaka/collison
kd
sefolosha
martin
westbrook

if okc puts that lineup on the court than they are just as good at miami at playing small ball and they matchup very well

I still don't think they matchup well at with Miami. Teams with bigs that can actually score matchup well with Miami. OKC threw the kitchen sink at LeBron last season and nothing worked. Brooks was doing his best to put Durant on anyone but LeBron. And even when he was on the PG, Chalmers went off. Durant is going to score. We know this. But he was almost a total non-factor in the Finals when it came to playmaking. In some games he stood around and watched Westbrook. And as good as Westbrook is, I don't trust his NBA IQ. The guy plays way too reckless at times. Im not sure he can keep it together to beat Miami 4 times.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:46 AM   #56
red1
Dinosaurs

Quote:
I still don't think they matchup well at with Miami. Teams with bigs that can actually score matchup well with Miami. OKC threw the kitchen sink at LeBron last season and nothing worked. Brooks was doing his best to put Durant on anyone but LeBron. And even when he was on the PG, Chalmers went off. Durant is going to score. We know this. But he was almost a total non-factor in the Finals when it came to playmaking. In some games he stood around and watched Westbrook. And as good as Westbrook is, I don't trust his NBA IQ. The guy plays way too reckless at times. Im not sure he can keep it together to beat Miami 4 times.
When okc played that lineup they actually consistently did well against the heat. It was just perkins that put them in too deep of a hole to climb out of. From what my memory tells me that version of okc going against the current the heat is a battle of two equally talented teams. Goatbrook caught some tough breaks last year that must have been painful but someone like him and kd can't be contained. They can go off against anybody, even the godly heat defense. I still like the heat more but okc is a legit threat and I would give them 50-45 odds
Old 01-18-2013, 11:47 AM   #57
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUTORY

Honestly, its all good man. I just come here to BS about basketball. No one here has ever said anything to change my mood. Respect the compliment. But he could say im a bad poster and it wouldn't change anything. Now lets all hug and sing by the fire, ISH style
Old 01-18-2013, 11:50 AM   #58
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41

True that. Hated seeing Miami lose, but glad at least Dirk got a ring. That team was a machine when it came to ball movement. They were like the 02 Kings with less talent, but better defense and a clutch star player.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:22 PM   #59
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Deal with it b.itches
Picking the defending champs with the best player in the world to repeat...really going out on a limb there, junior...did you you come up with that all by yourself?
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:31 PM   #60
albas89
Jessica Alba

albas89 has an OK reputation so far

I'm really convinced Clippers have the best shot against Miami in a 7 games series... probably San Antonio as well because Pop would outcoach Spoelstra. I thought Memphis had a good shot as well but they've been awfully inconsistent since they hired Hollinger...
albas89 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: