Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-19-2013, 10:11 PM   #1
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

La Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputation
Default D Leaguer Chris Johnson tearing up Rox

this guy got brought up on the Wolves exception due to being able to suit only 7 NBA players......... he's got 11 points in 9 minutes and is playing his heart out!!

another high rebound while I"m writing this!!

Also Gelabale is playing, just signed, from France. guy can jump that is certain
La Frescobaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:12 PM   #2
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: D Leaguer Chris Johnson tearing up Rox

Theres a lot of players who never get the chance that can play in the NBA, good on him for taking his chance and hopefully he runs with it. Also Gelabole (spelling) seems to be doing great to. Is it a case of the Rubio effect?
andremiller07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:14 PM   #3
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

La Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputation

Gelabale has been in the news about moving to the Wolves, of course first game who knows.... but this dude knows how to play

Old 01-19-2013, 10:16 PM   #4
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
Theres a lot of players who never get the chance that can play in the NBA, good on him for taking his chance and hopefully he runs with it. Also Gelabole (spelling) seems to be doing great to. Is it a case of the Rubio effect?

Rubio makes everyone around him play better without doubt. He has to go through that post-ACL year there's just no way around that
Old 01-19-2013, 10:17 PM   #5
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

Chris Johnson just living at the FT line!

Old 01-19-2013, 10:26 PM   #6
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Chris Johnson reminds me a bit of Javale Magee tbh.
andremiller07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:26 PM   #7
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

C J with the SLAAAAAAMM DUNK!!
Old 01-19-2013, 10:29 PM   #8
shoops
High School JV MVP

shoops has an OK reputation so far

Rox getting styled on by scrubs, I'm not surprised, there's just no gas in the tank for anyone with the shitty way McHale managed the minutes recently. Rox players don't look like they give a shit atm...McHale's losing the lockerroom prob, seems like he's panicking.
shoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:31 PM   #9
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

16 minutes, 15 points, 6 rebounds and pretty good defense... although the Rox mailed that game in bigtime
Old 01-19-2013, 10:32 PM   #10
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Harden hit a dry spell or what? getting tired?

Three point attempts for past 6 games:

0-7
3-7
1-8
2-9
2-9
2-8

10-48 (21%)
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:33 PM   #11
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoops
Rox getting styled on by scrubs, I'm not surprised, there's just no gas in the tank for anyone with the shitty way McHale managed the minutes recently. Rox players don't look like they give a shit atm...McHale's losing the lockerroom prob, seems like he's panicking.
i was to excited to seeing the Wolves actually within like.... i dunno.... 20 points that I forgot to watch the rockets lol
Old 01-19-2013, 10:33 PM   #12
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
Harden hit a dry spell or what? getting tired?

Three point attempts for past 6 games:

0-7
3-7
1-8
2-9
2-9
2-8

10-48 (21%)
We lost 7 straight.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:35 PM   #13
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

One of my favorite performances of the season so far by Chris Johnson. He was f@cking DOMINANT.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:40 PM   #14
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
One of my favorite performances of the season so far by Chris Johnson. He was f@cking DOMINANT. :bowdorwn:
And he just earned a contract for the rest of the yea.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:40 PM   #15
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
We lost 7 straight.

I understand that, and I'm not entirely surprised, but he's had both good and bad shooting nights in both wins and losses before... I'm wondering (out loud), is he's starting to come down to earth, in terms of carrying a team and/or is he getting lazy/tired of driving constantly and just launching three's?

Nov: 5.6 attempts
Dec: 4.9 attempts
Jan: 7.0 attempts

Last 6 games: 8.0 attempts
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: