Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-20-2013, 05:22 PM   #31
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Your favorite X-Men character?

Deadpool's not even a mutant and they keep telling him he's not in the x-men so he doesn't count. Plus the last writer turned him into a joke (haven't read him in marvel NOW yet)

Mine's nightcrawler. I liked wolverine second in the past but in the last 10 years he's been over done to the point of saturation and boredom. Cyclops annoys the hell out of me
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:26 PM   #32
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this board

Gambit got the most swag so him.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:32 PM   #33
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wolverine and Magneto were always my favorites from the X-Men universe. Gambit and Beast were pretty cool too.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:47 PM   #34
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
My favorite X-Man is Rogue by far. I would say that she has the best ability out of the X-Men. My second favorite is Sabertooth, if he counts.

Rogue is pretty awesome (just not in the movies). Phoenix is the GOAT female X-men character though IMO.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:18 PM   #35
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Gambit got the most swag so him.

I'm not sure, he kind of has a rapey pepe le pew vibe about him sometimes.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:22 PM   #36
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time

Old 01-20-2013, 06:32 PM   #37
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time

I swear there was an issue where it implied he went a bit homo as well with someone wasn't there? Does anyone remember when they did X-men swimsuit issues? I've only seen them more recently but that's pretty funny. Gambit done well I like but he's been done pretty poorly by some writers.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:34 PM   #38
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Gambit banged Rogue raw-dawg and was mega i-|LL enough to withstand whatever the hell her superpower is (touching skin and draining the subjects life?).
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:44 PM   #39
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Gambit banged Rogue raw-dawg and was mega i-|LL enough to withstand whatever the hell her superpower is (touching skin and draining the subjects life?).

Well, if he banged anybody else raw-dawg they would explode.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:50 PM   #40
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Well, if he banged anybody else raw-dawg they would explode.

Yeah, as a kid I imagined what it'd be like if Gambit fingered Jubilee a million MPH and Jubilee was either jerking Gambit off or fingering his booty you-know-poo (hole) and sparks flying.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:34 PM   #41
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Yeah, as a kid I imagined what it'd be like if Gambit fingered Jubilee a million MPH and Jubilee was either jerking Gambit off or fingering his booty you-know-poo (hole) and sparks flying.

miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:44 PM   #42
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak is considered somewhat coolILLsmak is considered somewhat cool

Wolverine. He was a monsta. Some of the girls were cool, too (like Rogue or Storm), but Gambit... lol dude was a douche. Cyclops was a douche, too.

Also liked Juggernaut cuz he was INVINCIBLE.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:48 PM   #43
LebronairJAMES
troll hunter

LebronairJAMES has decent reputation

Wolverine,White Phoenix,Beast,Rogue
LebronairJAMES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:37 PM   #44
Magic bird
The Banner

Magic bird has decent reputation

Cyclops
Magic bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:47 PM   #45
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: