Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
1. Should I eat pancakes or waffles and with almonds or grapes on the side?
2. It's chilly outside, when I go out later should I wear: Members Only jacket, or North face sweater.
3. I plan to spend 2 hours studying tonight. I have a 99 in Math, 90 in English, 94 in French, 100 in Drama, 100 in religion, and something awful in Biology. How should I divide up my study time?
4. Which Danny Boyle film should I watch tonight?
5. Four different Air Jordan 8 colorways are re-releasing this year, which one should I get?
1. Pancakes, waffles, grapes, AND almonds
2. Play freeze out
3. 30 minutes biology, 10 minutes math, 2 minutes of each of the other classes, take a shot of vodka every 5 minutes for the remaining time in that 2 hour stretch you had planned out.
4. Vacuuming Completely Nude in Paradise (then report back so I know if it is worth watching)
5. Don't waste your money on Jordans. Basketball shoes should be no more than $50 (and only wear them when playing basketball, wear something more stylish when not playing).