Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-20-2013, 01:29 PM   #1
BMOGEFan
Banned

BMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputation
Default Dwight is useless

hes getting out rebounded

doesnt hustle

cant shoot free throws

cant play pick and roll defense
BMOGEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:34 PM   #2
Real Men Wear Green
BathFrog of Doom

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dwight is useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOGEFan
hes getting out rebounded
Doesn't he lead the league in rebounds?
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:38 PM   #3
cotdt
Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan

cotdt has not been impressing people

Lakers shooting 7/22 and still in the game... wow...
cotdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #4
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputationKyrieTheFuture has a terrific reputation

Kobe 1-8? God damn.
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #5
AussieG
High School Starter

AussieG has an OK reputation so far

Kobe is 1/8 fg and it's only the first quarter.. the next starter that has the most fga has 3. You're supposed to shoot more when you are hot.. not when you are cold.. but then there is Kobe.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:43 PM   #6
vegasbigshots
Kids at the park dunk on me

vegasbigshots has no real reputation yet.

Disappointing season for Laker fans.

We won't make the playoffs. Just keeping it real.
vegasbigshots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:10 PM   #7
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

STATUTORY posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySTATUTORY posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

damn OP, dwight took your words to heart and left the game

love your work OP
STATUTORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:13 PM   #8
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

kobe is far worse today
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:14 PM   #9
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG
Kobe is 1/8 fg and it's only the first quarter.. the next starter that has the most fga has 3. You're supposed to shoot more when you are hot.. not when you are cold.. but then there is Kobe.

No you're not supposed to stop shooting for 36 minutes because you're missing for the first 12, especially if you're getting good looks. He's one of the best scorers in the league. He could catch fire later.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:25 PM   #10
boojitede
I hit open layups

boojitede has an OK reputation so far

He can't jump either
boojitede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:25 PM   #11
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG

He's a volume scorer so he's supposed to keep shooting and to get himself into rhythm. What would you rather have him pass up open looks? Swear the basketball IQ on this board is single digits.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:36 PM   #12
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah, we're well past the point of "blame everyone but Kobe" being funny.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:42 PM   #13
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is a pretty well-respected posterEric Cartman is a pretty well-respected posterEric Cartman is a pretty well-respected poster

At least Gasol looks good.
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:55 PM   #14
senelcoolidge
College star

senelcoolidge has not been impressing people

Dwight has quit on this loser team. He's not staying with the fakers.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:57 PM   #15
The Real JW
High School Starter

The Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this board

Kobe's not doing much better at the moment.

The Real JW is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: