Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-20-2013, 02:57 AM   #1
therammingman
National High School Star

therammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputation
Default Best podcasts?

Simmons
therammingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:57 AM   #2
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Best podcasts?

Bill Burr Monday morning podcast
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 02:58 AM   #3
Budadiiii
Live Strong.

Budadiiii has a near all-star reputation hereBudadiiii has a near all-star reputation hereBudadiiii has a near all-star reputation hereBudadiiii has a near all-star reputation hereBudadiiii has a near all-star reputation hereBudadiiii has a near all-star reputation here

Joeseph Rogan
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:00 AM   #4
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad

/thread
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:29 AM   #5
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Comic Geek Speak

The Escapist Magazine

The Guardian Weekly Football

I don't listen to major U.S. Sport podcasts because I get enough of them on the regular through other sources.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:38 AM   #6
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dan Patrick
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:42 AM   #7
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Bill Burr
Adam Carolla
Joe Rogan
Bryan Callen
Neil Degrasse Tyson

If you're into baseball going through all the episodes of the Up and In Baseball Prospectus podcast is great too

Last edited by sunsfan1357 : 01-20-2013 at 09:44 AM.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:40 AM   #8
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad

This, all ****in day. Can't wait to see him live in Boston next month.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:45 PM   #9
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ari shaffirs podcast > joe rogans

the basketball jones do a daily podcast thats pretty light heated and funny, but still relatively smart.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:47 PM   #10
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

obligatory this american life post
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:50 PM   #11
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ricky Gervais show and his XFM stuff.
outbreak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:53 PM   #12
BlueCrayon
Get Buckets

BlueCrayon is considered somewhat coolBlueCrayon is considered somewhat cool

I say this in every podcast thread:
The Basketball Jones
BlueCrayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:05 PM   #13
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

uhh yeah dude, shit is hilarious.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:17 PM   #14
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Drabblecast Strange Stories, By Strange Authors, for Strange Listeners

This podcast is top notch.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: