Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-21-2013, 01:23 AM   #1
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

francesco totti has decent reputationfrancesco totti has decent reputation
Default Dallas Mavericks Playoff watch

Why one for the lakers?

This team lost recently in OT to OKC and The Heat ( on road!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Won 5 of their last 6. 3 games away from playoff spot.
francesco totti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:30 AM   #2
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

francesco totti has decent reputationfrancesco totti has decent reputation
Default Re: Dallas Mavericks Playoff watch

Main reason their record is poor Nowitzki been injured, but with dirk they are much better team then houston Portland injury ridden t-wolves..and the lakers
francesco totti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:59 AM   #3
gin17
High School JV MVP

gin17 has an OK reputation so far

gin17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:18 AM   #4
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Soon as they get Calderon watch out. They'll be in the playoffs and might be as tough of an out as anybody 3-8 in the wc
el gringos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:35 AM   #5
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Its crazy how everything is going Mavs way all of a sudden. Houston loses 7 straight, Portland 5 straight, Minny just lost 4 in a row before that win while the Mavs went to win 5 out of the last 6.

Our last 5-6 losses have been games that we had the lead but were unable to finish those games, which isn't a good thing but it's better than getting blown out.

Still gonna be a challenge getting in because I still expect Lakers to get it somewhat together and get a few winning streaks..
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:52 AM   #6
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

I think they are at this point in time more likely to make it more than the Lakers, Dirk is only going to get better with time and Mayo will have less pressure to deal with. Brand and Marion showing they still have what it takes so I wouldn't be suprised if they make it or just miss out.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:35 AM   #7
vinsane01
National High School Star

vinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this boardvinsane01 is popular on this board

oops didnt see this thread before i made mine. I agree. At this point they have a better chance than LA. Dirk has not even reached his normal averages, i trust he'll improve as the season progresses.
vinsane01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:49 AM   #8
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

The Mavs have a higher chance to make the playoffs than the Lakers, they have easier schedule and better shape.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: