Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-21-2013, 03:41 AM   #1
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default I just thought of something...

I wonder, are PaperClipGuy and Spelling&Grammar from the same mold? Is the same wanna-be creative poster trying to outdo me and be funny and cute? Yeah well, I'll even admit I laughed at one of those Spelling&Grammer posts today; but make no mistake about it asshole; my gimmick skills yield the crown. That's just that. I can respect where you're coming from though. Why don't you at least tell us who you are, or give hints.

I think one of them is JEFFERSONMONEY for sure; and maybe even the other, but don't know for sure. I want to know some answers by no later than April 1st, or there'll be some damn fools that get zoo'd ... yeah Old Dirty Bastard back from the dead, oh baby I like it raw! We tag teamed a zebra like we were dogs!

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:48 AM   #2
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I just thought of something...

What are you talking about? We are all RG.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:49 AM   #3
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No gimmick tops the Wile E. Coyote gimmick. Applause and Spell&Grammar are up there though.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:39 PM   #4
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
I wonder, are PaperClipGuy and Spelling&Grammar from the same mold? Is the same wanna-be creative poster trying to outdo me and be funny and cute? Yeah well, I'll even admit I laughed at one of those Spelling&Grammer posts today; but make no mistake about it asshole; my gimmick skills yield the crown. That's just that. I can respect where you're coming from though. Why don't you at least tell us who you are, or give hints.

I think one of them is JEFFERSONMONEY for sure; and maybe even the other, but don't know for sure. I want to know some answers by no later than April 1st, or there'll be some damn fools that get zoo'd ... yeah Old Dirty Bastard back from the dead, oh baby I like it raw! We tag teamed a zebra like we were dogs!

when was the last time you even had a gimmick account??
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:49 PM   #5
Retro Spidey
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Retro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation hereRetro Spidey has a near all-star reputation here

Retro Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:53 PM   #6
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Speaking of gimmicks, Singing Sam was probably my favorite.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:03 PM   #7
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Haven't had a gimmick account in forever Josh.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:39 PM   #8
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Haven't had a gimmick account in forever Josh.

I haven't either.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: