Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2013, 02:16 PM   #16
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian
 
L.Kizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, TX -
Posts: 39,398
Default Re: If you had a choice between 2 types of girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
Dammit, how'd that slip out.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:28 PM   #17
usa hoops
Serious playground baller
 
usa hoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 424
Default Re: If you had a choice between 2 types of girls?

Let me add a twist. What if the chubby girl has (and usually they do) some really nice tits and the hot girl has b cups?
usa hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:31 PM   #18
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian
 
L.Kizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, TX -
Posts: 39,398
Default Re: If you had a choice between 2 types of girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa hoops
Let me add a twist. What if the chubby girl has (and usually they do) some really nice tits and the hot girl has b cups?
Well, in the OP, it did say the hot girl had a nice body so ...
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:37 PM   #19
JEFFERSON MONEY
Glory be to Allah
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,593
Default Re: If you had a choice between 2 types of girls?

Here'z a more realistic, detailed approach. Theoretical of course.

1) Aspiring Lawyer. 5'10. Hot (7.5ish). Long legs. Loves to f*ck. Low-maintenance. She needs/wants you less than you want her. Has a big jaw. Very b!tchy and aggressive at times.

2) Aspiring Doctor. 5'6". Cute (7ish). Curvy. Not up to speed with you sexually. Wants you to take her out 2X a week. A bit on the clingy side. Rather boring, socially awkward, and rarely initiates conversation. But is happy when you're around.

3) Waitress. 5'7". Classic beauty (8.5ish). Entertaining, but stupid in the IQ department. Has a sketchy sexual past. No real ambitions. But will treat you like a King (if yuo're willing to pay her bills like a prince), and this girl has the most friends and you have the best time when you're out. Will throw a hissy fit if you're cheap.

4) Dancer. (8ish) Does anything in bed. Has the best body of them all. Has claimed to been with 23 men. Owned up to 23. Probably the sexiest. Completely drama-free. Comes over once a week, gets down to business and leaves. Pays her own bills. Compliments you. a lot.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:46 PM   #20
blablabla
.
 
blablabla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Austria
Posts: 6,634
Default Re: If you had a choice between 2 types of girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

4) Dancer. (8ish) Does anything in bed. Has the best body of them all. Has claimed to been with 23 men. Owned up to 23. Probably the sexiest. Completely drama-free. Comes over once a week, gets down to business and leaves. Pays her own bills. Compliments you. a lot.
ez
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:47 PM   #21
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian
 
L.Kizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, TX -
Posts: 39,398
Default Re: If you had a choice between 2 types of girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Here'z a more realistic, detailed approach. Theoretical of course.

1) Aspiring Lawyer. 5'10. Hot (7.5ish). Long legs. Loves to f*ck. Low-maintenance. She needs/wants you less than you want her. Has a big jaw. Very b!tchy and aggressive at times.

2) Aspiring Doctor. 5'6". Cute (7ish). Curvy. Not up to speed with you sexually. Wants you to take her out 2X a week. A bit on the clingy side. Rather boring, socially awkward, and rarely initiates conversation. But is happy when you're around.

3) Waitress. 5'7". Classic beauty (8.5ish). Entertaining, but stupid in the IQ department. Has a sketchy sexual past. No real ambitions. But will treat you like a King (if yuo're willing to pay her bills like a prince), and this girl has the most friends and you have the best time when you're out. Will throw a hissy fit if you're cheap.

4) Dancer. (8ish) Does anything in bed. Has the best body of them all. Has claimed to been with 23 men. Owned up to 23. Probably the sexiest. Completely drama-free. Comes over once a week, gets down to business and leaves. Pays her own bills. Compliments you. a lot.
1
3
space
2

#4 can easily be a side chick, so you don't have to girl her.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:49 PM   #22
red1
raptor fan
 
red1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 11,729
Default Re: If you had a choice between 2 types of girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
ez
seriously. mature personality, sexy and responsible>>>>>
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:54 PM   #23
Killbot
Banned
 
Killbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bombing Organisms Timelessly
Posts: 22,856
Default Re: If you had a choice between 2 types of girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
4) Dancer. (8ish) Does anything in bed. Has the best body of them all. Has claimed to been with 23 men. Owned up to 23. Probably the sexiest. Completely drama-free. Comes over once a week, gets down to business and leaves. Pays her own bills. Compliments you. a lot.

EDIT: Changed my mind. The 2nd one is not a doctor. 4th one is probably best.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:57 PM   #24
JEFFERSON MONEY
Glory be to Allah
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,593
Default Re: If you had a choice between 2 types of girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
seriously. mature personality, sexy and responsible>>>>>

At least you guys have your heads on straight.

I know guys who are abhorrently picky about # of partners. And delude themselves that an "innocent", cute (usually AZN) chick is Mrs. Perfect while a moderately sexually active girl is some kind of devilish whore who is the embodiment of human scum... Even if everything coming out of Ms. Virgin's mouth is feigned. They consider virginity some kind of holy grail EVEN if all the other intangibles point in the more experienced girl's favor.


I know guys who will select the # 1 girl because they care deeply about what others think of them and they consider social class and success to be no. 1 when it. They even defer to the girl and don't have the self-respect to lay their foot down and lead.

I know guys who will choose #2 because they're flat out golddiggers. THey're so obsessed with the sugar momma potential that they'll forget the nice, invaluable things in life like chemistry and great conversation and spontaneous romance.

Anywho, carry on lol just a mini rant.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:58 PM   #25
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian
 
L.Kizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, TX -
Posts: 39,398
Default Re: If you had a choice between 2 types of girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
EDIT: Changed my mind. The 2nd one is not a doctor. 4th one is probably best.
Lol, how is she the best? She's a stripper who fcks for money. She's drama free cause she lets it be known she don't want a man, just wants to fck.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:59 PM   #26
blablabla
.
 
blablabla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Austria
Posts: 6,634
Default Re: If you had a choice between 2 types of girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
At least you guys have your heads on straight.

I know guys who are abhorrently picky about # of partners. And delude themselves that an "innocent", cute (usually AZN) chick is Mrs. Perfect while a moderately sexually active girl is some kind of devilish whore who is the embodiment of human scum... Even if everything coming out of Ms. Virgin's mouth is feigned. They consider virginity some kind of holy grail EVEN if all the other intangibles point in the more experienced girl's favor.


I know guys who will select the # 1 girl because they care deeply about what others think of them and they consider social class and success to be no. 1 when it. They even defer to the girl and don't have the self-respect to lay their foot down and lead.

I know guys who will choose #2 because they're flat out golddiggers. THey're so obsessed with the sugar momma potential that they'll forget the nice, invaluable things in life like chemistry and great conversation and spontaneous romance.

Anywho, carry on lol just a mini rant.
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:05 PM   #27
embersyc
Lurker
 
embersyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Detroit
Posts: 4,564
Default Re: If you had a choice between 2 types of girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

1) Aspiring Lawyer. 5'10. Hot (7.5ish). Long legs. Loves to f*ck. Low-maintenance. She needs/wants you less than you want her. Has a big jaw. Very b!tchy and aggressive at times.


How can a girl be both Low-maintenance and very bitchy?
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:19 PM   #28
JEFFERSON MONEY
Glory be to Allah
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,593
Default Re: If you had a choice between 2 types of girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by embersyc
How can a girl be both Low-maintenance and very bitchy?

Just an all around rude, callous , cynical, hatred attitude. Like a "omfg i hate people i only see the worst in them" ballbusting type attitude with hormonal swings.

Low vs. High is simple. That's the amount of investment she expects in you. How much $$$, time, what places she expect you to take her. She's low maintenance in that respect.

On second thought.. should've said this was a rave chick not a lawyer.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:25 PM   #29
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 24,008
Default Re: If you had a choice between 2 types of girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
seriously. mature personality, sexy and responsible>>>>>

Yeah. The dancer and past could bother me a bit at first, but I'd get over it. All the others I'd get sick of.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:28 PM   #30
usa hoops
Serious playground baller
 
usa hoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 424
Default Re: If you had a choice between 2 types of girls?

I dated a lawyer once. She dumped me for an engineer.
usa hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:03 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy