Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-21-2013, 09:30 PM   #31
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Have you ever bullied some else and regretted it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
If you're talking about the angry, young, crazy version of me then yes I can agree that I gave in to peer pressure at times as a youngster, I would say that's the case for a majority of teens, just on different levels of magnitude.

I actually did a decent amount of things to set myself apart as a teen when I was trying to figure out my identity.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:52 PM   #32
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
I never really bullied anyone but I do regret not being nicer to some people in school
This for me. Some people view me as a rude, arrogant asshole just for being shy
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:20 PM   #33
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Im pretty I had one kid convinced his real name was f.aggot
You talk to the mirror a lot?

Quote:
This for me. Some people view me as a rude, arrogant asshole just for being shy
Sotry of my life...

Last edited by Bandito : 01-21-2013 at 10:23 PM.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:24 PM   #34
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Saturday at the gym I told this cat if he pushes me in the back one mo time I'd knock his ass out.

I over reacted and apologized but damn, if you get beat just try harder next time. We arent getting paid to play pick up ball Mayne.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:25 PM   #35
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

I use to pick on a bunch of kids when I was in elementary school. Can't count how many times I was in fights from the ages of 8-10. By middle school I pretty much matured and began to feel compassion for others.

There is this one kid that I use to pick on when I was a kid and I ended up bumping into him at a party not to long ago, treated him with nothing but respect and he is friendly everytime he sees me know. I didn't bring up the times I picked on him when I was a kid, it would be just too awkward for me.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:39 PM   #36
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

There's this guy I know that was really bullied by one of the biggest bullies in my elementary school. They said that the bully will make him fap during class and touch a hot teacher in the tits/ass "accidentally". Not sure if true but I used to see him get punched and pushed.
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:45 PM   #37
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yes I did and I always felt bad about it. It was mostly peer pressure. We even fought once and I beat him really badly. After that I just just stopped talking to people because I started noticing how sh1t worked in my school.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:48 PM   #38
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

when I was in the 4th grade I remember getting into fights with random people.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: