Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-21-2013, 06:06 PM   #1
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board
Default De La Soul: Stakes Is High

De La Soul: Stakes Is High

Spittin that real shit!
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:08 PM   #2
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: De La Soul: Stakes Is High

whiny ass bitches. the origin of "real hip hop" bullshit.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:09 PM   #3
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

I'm sick of bitches shakin asses
I'm sick of talking bout blunts
sick of versace glasses
Sick of slang
sick of half asses award shows
Sick of named brand clothes
Sick of r and b bitches of bullshit track
Of cocaine and crack which brings sickness to blacks....

That shit forever goes hard.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:11 PM   #4
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
sick of versace glasses
Sick of slang

No wonder Al Thornton don't like them.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:12 PM   #5
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
All you do is whine about other peoples opinions. And many brothers and sisters rapped like this before them. PE, Paris, X Clan, Sista Soulja....seeing as though you only pretend to be black I can see how you can't identify with that movement though

You'd rather see blacks mollyd out with our shirts off acting like animals.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:13 PM   #6
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

first 3 albums with prince paul are classics
Old 01-21-2013, 06:14 PM   #7
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
He'd rather see Chief Keef shirtless in a video rapping about nothing than hear actual black MEN speaking their minds.

At least they can stand by their music and message.

Chief Keef (who Al had in his avi for weeks) raps about bang bang and being a goon then cries over a little juve time.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:15 PM   #8
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

id rather hear de la soul make fun and enjoyable music then cry about how rap changed. is this really tough to understand?
Old 01-21-2013, 06:17 PM   #9
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

"I'm sick of b*tches shakin asses, I sick of hearing bout blunts sick of vesace glasses, sick of slang sick of half ass award shows sick of name brand clothes, sick of r & b b*tches over bullsh*t tracks, sick of cocaine & cracks which brings sickness to blacks, sick of swole head rappers with they sickening raps clap some gats making the whole sick world collapse "

Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:18 PM   #10
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
sick of versace glasses
Sick of slang

beat me to that...
Old 01-21-2013, 06:25 PM   #11
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
id rather hear de la soul make fun and enjoyable music then cry about how rap changed. is this really tough to understand?
Yeah you listen to Chief Keef chant, not rap, about what he don't like though.

I'm not mad at you man, but you do like ignorant ass shit....like the lowest common denominator type shit. If a brother raps something intelligent I bet you won't like it......yet you went on a month long lil b worshipping kick....smh
Old 01-21-2013, 06:31 PM   #12
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

first off lil b is one of the most intelligent rappers ever. i listen to rap that is well made and don't force myself to listen to rappers who are perceived as intelligent. if lupe fiasco makes a good song, i will listen to it. he hasn't done that in 6 years so i don't bother checking for him anymore. chief keef has made a good song as recently as last month.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:38 PM   #13
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Ya see LIFE CAN GET ALL UP IN YO ASS.. BABY YOU GOTTA WORK IT OUT

Always loved that
Old 01-21-2013, 06:41 PM   #14
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Ya see LIFE CAN GET ALL UP IN YO ASS.. BABY YOU GOTTA WORK IT OUT

Always loved that
A meteor has more rights than my people....so many gems.

And damn what they say, the while album wasn't preachy, live at the amphitheater went hard to among other tracks.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:42 PM   #15
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
first off lil b is one of the most intelligent rappers ever. i listen to rap that is well made and don't force myself to listen to rappers who are perceived as intelligent. if lupe fiasco makes a good song, i will listen to it. he hasn't done that in 6 years so i don't bother checking for him anymore. chief keef has made a good song as recently as last month.
Lil B is one of the most intelligent rappers ever?

Get off that dope whiteboy.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: