Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-21-2013, 08:37 PM   #31
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: De La Soul: Stakes Is High

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Okay, then what word would you use to describe the difference between De La Soul and Mobb Deep?

No use arguing over semantics as long as you understand they are different sounds.
Mobb Deep is street hip hop.
De La Soul is more what would you call it, political hip hop I guess.

Kid N' Play is Poppy Hip-Hop.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:58 PM   #32
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool

De La Soul Feat Redman - Oooh

Awesome song. Can listen to it for days.
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:00 PM   #33
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

That's their best album IMO. Never been a big De La fan.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:07 PM   #34
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Mobb Deep is street hip hop.
De La Soul is more what would you call it, political hip hop I guess.

Kid N' Play is Poppy Hip-Hop.

Please - Mobb Deep ain't street. They stay inside when it's thundering outdoors scared and write sweet songs about quite storms and how they gotta "get away" ... they're always like "OK, Havoc, I don't have ballet today, but I can still put on that tutu and break you off a little" *rolls eyes up and down Havoc's chocolate body*

Havoc says, "my temperature's rising" ... and that one day a rapper named Eminem will be a huge fan of Infamous, he'll want to sample Shook Ones. and speaking of shooked ones, pull out that male ballerina deek"

Ya'll into some supposed "street" rappers but you pull up they skirts and you see yeah, they might have a penis, but it's personally intended for male booty holes burning desires from keep within the user's heart of hearts. He likes to cuddle with wood.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:08 PM   #35
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Skinny
De La Soul Feat Redman - Oooh

Awesome song. Can listen to it for days.
That beat is so on point!
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:10 PM   #36
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Please - Mobb Deep ain't street. They stay inside when it's thundering outdoors scared and write sweet songs about quite storms and how they gotta "get away" ... they're always like "OK, Havoc, I don't have ballet today, but I can still put on that tutu and break you off a little" *rolls eyes up and down Havoc's chocolate body*

Havoc says, "my temperature's rising" ... and that one day a rapper named Eminem will be a huge fan of Infamous, he'll want to sample Shook Ones. and speaking of shooked ones, pull out that male ballerina deek"

Ya'll into some supposed "street" rappers but you pull up they skirts and you see yeah, they might have a penis, but it's personally intended for male booty holes burning desires from keep within the user's heart of hearts. He likes to cuddle with wood.
You gotta lot of vivid gay imagey in your posts man.

Overcompensate much?
Old 01-21-2013, 10:14 PM   #37
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
You gotta lot of vivid gay imagey in your posts man.

Overcompensate much?

No, not at all. I can see you like to follow me around a bit and post negative shit towards me I suppose... from past beefs we've had. You remain mind-raped, which would explain you attempting to talk shit. All good. Maybe you should learn to "overcompensate" how to control the mind-rape.'

Old 01-21-2013, 10:16 PM   #38
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
No, not at all. I can see you like to follow me around a bit and post negative shit towards me I suppose... from past beefs we've had. You remain mind-raped, which would explain you attempting to talk shit. All good. Maybe you should learn to "overcompensate" how to control the mind-rape.'

Shut yo bald ass up whiteboy. Ain't nobody stuntin you. And if I was you love the attention, stop lying to yourself, lmao
Old 01-21-2013, 10:34 PM   #39
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Shut yo bald ass up whiteboy. Ain't nobody stuntin you. And if I was you love the attention, stop lying to yourself, lmao

No, you've actually been doing it the past couple days. I haven't been posting much lately, but seems now and historically, when I do post here and there, you seem to somehow find your way into my threads, and no matter the subject, topic or whatever you hit that reply button and always have something insulting to say. I mean, it's been an established pattern for awhile.

You're only fooling yourself when you respond with some:

If you're going to do what you do, then just man up and just admit it. It's a message board, who gives a shit? I know I don't give a shit to argue back, it's just not even worth trying to get into some negative bullshit poster jabs. You're the one who's I think some 40 years old, brag about how you have a son and try to be a good father, etc. You know, all that bullshit.

I'm sure he's very proud of his "Go Getter" daddy who be bringing that heat on Insidehoops, lettin' all know who boss, huh?

... just fu*k off and stop following me around awaiting whatever opportunity you can to say some middle school level shit. I'd think you'd be above that bullshit.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:38 PM   #40
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
No, you've actually been doing it the past couple days. I haven't been posting much lately, but seems now and historically, when I do post here and there, you seem to somehow find your way into my threads, and no matter the subject, topic or whatever you hit that reply button and always have something insulting to say. I mean, it's been an established pattern for awhile.

You're only fooling yourself when you respond with some:

If you're going to do what you do, then just man up and just admit it. It's a message board, who gives a shit? I know I don't give a shit to argue back, it's just not even worth trying to get into some negative bullshit poster jabs. You're the one who's I think some 40 years old, brag about how you have a son and try to be a good father, etc. You know, all that bullshit.

I'm sure he's very proud of his "Go Getter" daddy who be bringing that heat on Insidehoops, lettin' all know who boss, huh?

... just fu*k off and stop following me around awaiting whatever opportunity you can to say some middle school level shit. I'd think you'd be above that bullshit.

Man wtf is all that shit I thought I told yo bald ass to stfu talking to me? Ain't nobody reading that shit man go find your meds and relax.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:24 PM   #41
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this boardJust2McFly is popular on this board

9th's version of the title track is>>>>>
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:47 PM   #42
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Man wtf is all that shit I thought I told yo bald ass to stfu talking to me? Ain't nobody reading that shit man go find your meds and relax.

See, just more insults instead of acknowledging the obvious. I just have no interest in following posters around and beating on my chest like an ape. Whatever floats your boat though, brah.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:54 PM   #43
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
See, just more insults instead of acknowledging the obvious. I just have no interest in following posters around and beating on my chest like an ape. Whatever floats your boat though, brah.
Are they insults or truths?

Are you not a bald man?

Are you not on meds?

Lmao
Old 01-22-2013, 05:32 AM   #44
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Are they insults or truths?

Are you not a bald man?

Are you not on meds?

Lmao

Again, you further demonstrate why you have some IDK, 13 thousand posts and the only REAL TRUTH in all this, is that over the years I've made a fool of myself just goofing off and jackassing around. See, and the difference is you're humiliated yourself on some super serious ass clown levels when you were just too damn prideful and stubborn to give in. BTW, you've done dumb shit like this many times. You somewhat standout for this attribute you have. You take this place way too serious, and just to prove my point, instead of just admitting some REAL TRUTH and say yeah I tend to do that sometimes - you'll just say "where's proof" blah blah blah and everyone reading this shit will know exactly what I'm talking about, including you, coward.

You think way too much of what other posters here think of you, as you've engaged in several topics of discussion over many years now - topics such as rap music, hip-hop culture, sports, basic shit like wold coltures, customs, or just being worldly knowledgeable, and you've shown up and added your $0.02 only to get completely out-debated in just about anything you argue in. You also get racist a bit. You're known to be a prone racist prick douchbag POS just as much as I'm prone/known to be a tomfoolery idiot.

I've seen this multiple times, in multiple genres of entertainment discussions. You've just made an ass of yourself here so many damn times, and I have too, just being an actual jackass and getting entertainment out of it all while you actually sit, get over emotionally involved in many discussions where you go into an almost "rage" like mode, and you emotionally insult almost everyone or anything that is slightly against something you want to be right about, but you're almost 85% of the time completely dead wrong.

This is all real talk. All the way. Any poster here who even somewhat recalls who you are and remembers things you've posted (most of your some 13k posts I'm sure remain drenched with other poster's interest and desire ) ... you just quite simply have some serious anger issues, which might translate into a RL situation where you could be medically classified as mentally depressed. I think it's even more probable YOU are the recipient of something (like "meds" I'm almost so damn sure of it, which is really sad all arguing aside) keeping your old middle aged resident of Utah where the suicide rate is in the midst of the highest in the country from adding to the stats.

You're almost always negative. You never seem to take anything lightly. You're way too boring, stiff and always about "serious business" where it comes to these here internets. You like to talk about meds a lot... I never mentioned a single thing about them, and you started to use that diss not once, but twice even after I made you look like a tool for using it.

For the record, I do not use any type of medication, unless we're talking recreational. Those instances are few and far between these days. I'm almost willing you're on something though. I think for possible depression. IF you are, it's all good man, just chill out and stop being so serious all the time. It's just a message board. You get too serious.

Last edited by Legend of Josh : 01-22-2013 at 05:40 AM.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:14 AM   #45
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Again, you further demonstrate why you have some IDK, 13 thousand posts and the only REAL TRUTH in all this, is that over the years I've made a fool of myself just goofing off and jackassing around. See, and the difference is you're humiliated yourself on some super serious ass clown levels when you were just too damn prideful and stubborn to give in. BTW, you've done dumb shit like this many times. You somewhat standout for this attribute you have. You take this place way too serious, and just to prove my point, instead of just admitting some REAL TRUTH and say yeah I tend to do that sometimes - you'll just say "where's proof" blah blah blah and everyone reading this shit will know exactly what I'm talking about, including you, coward.

You think way too much of what other posters here think of you, as you've engaged in several topics of discussion over many years now - topics such as rap music, hip-hop culture, sports, basic shit like wold coltures, customs, or just being worldly knowledgeable, and you've shown up and added your $0.02 only to get completely out-debated in just about anything you argue in. You also get racist a bit. You're known to be a prone racist prick douchbag POS just as much as I'm prone/known to be a tomfoolery idiot.

I've seen this multiple times, in multiple genres of entertainment discussions. You've just made an ass of yourself here so many damn times, and I have too, just being an actual jackass and getting entertainment out of it all while you actually sit, get over emotionally involved in many discussions where you go into an almost "rage" like mode, and you emotionally insult almost everyone or anything that is slightly against something you want to be right about, but you're almost 85% of the time completely dead wrong.

This is all real talk. All the way. Any poster here who even somewhat recalls who you are and remembers things you've posted (most of your some 13k posts I'm sure remain drenched with other poster's interest and desire ) ... you just quite simply have some serious anger issues, which might translate into a RL situation where you could be medically classified as mentally depressed. I think it's even more probable YOU are the recipient of something (like "meds" I'm almost so damn sure of it, which is really sad all arguing aside) keeping your old middle aged resident of Utah where the suicide rate is in the midst of the highest in the country from adding to the stats.

You're almost always negative. You never seem to take anything lightly. You're way too boring, stiff and always about "serious business" where it comes to these here internets. You like to talk about meds a lot... I never mentioned a single thing about them, and you started to use that diss not once, but twice even after I made you look like a tool for using it.

For the record, I do not use any type of medication, unless we're talking recreational. Those instances are few and far between these days. I'm almost willing you're on something though. I think for possible depression. IF you are, it's all good man, just chill out and stop being so serious all the time. It's just a message board. You get too serious.

Chrome dome here is mad hurt.....he wrote a goddamn novel, lmao!!!!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: